1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fully Automatic Site - you pick the topic - SEO - PR

Discussion in 'Services' started by lingeriediva, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes Digital Point has a lot of scammers onboard....even some with lots of green can't do what they say they can but will take your money anyway, leaving you in a worse position and more of your money down the hole....be very careful.

Cyclops, Apr 11, 2006 IP
    MKInfo likes this.
  2. Premium Domains

Premium Domains Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    The worst part of being ripped off is that we trusted the opinions and recommendations of some of the more experienced DP members. There are many members at Digital Point who highly recommended her in this thread.

Premium Domains, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  3. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Well you can't really take that into account because she DID do some very,very good work (for me included).

These things do happen we just have to move on unfortunately.

MKInfo, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  4. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    guys i think she has gone somewhere i also contacted her but didn't get any reply from her. I was her first client for this service. I gave her positive feedback. She has always been very helpful to me. But since last month i didn't hear back from her as i had some projects for her. I hope she is well and get back to us soon.

westhaven, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  5. MKInfo

MKInfo DP Guard Dog

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am beginning to think you are right westhaven.Although a lot of people have been let down lets just hope she is ok.She is very good at what she does.

MKInfo, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  6. BlitzOnline

BlitzOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    LingerieDiva ripped off too. She took my money and ran. I decided to do business with her after recommendations with other DP members. I have been very accomodated with her by easing what I need done since she could not create what needed. Serious concessions were made for her. My gut feeling was there was always a problem and since I paid via paypal knew that I needed to submit a refund request to get my money back by a specific time which I let her know, she reassured me she would get it done and I gave her the benefit of the doubt.

I have been very upfront and honest as well as very accomodating with her being sick and her money issues which she noted to me but if I pay good money and treat her with professional and respect I expect the same courtesy.

This has been ongoing since Xmas. I don't expect to hear from her again. Her apology in early March was her last post and believe that is exactly what it will be....her last post in DP. It seems she has burned a lot of bridges and doubt she will show up again or at least under her LingerieDiva username. Buyer beware of LingerieDiva!!!!

BlitzOnline, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  7. BlitzOnline

BlitzOnline Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My experience with her is in question...she couldn't do what I needed done and I'm sure she is good at some things but the real question with her is her professionalism.

If she is still sick an email takes 30 seconds to reply as to when she will finish or refund $$$.

I have already moved on but if she wants to save face she should apologize individually to everyone that she burned and refund $$$, of course, Wishful Thinking!

BlitzOnline, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  8. vrsane

vrsane Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested.. Please check PM.

vrsane, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  9. Coupons

Coupons Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also contacted her, so that they could finally end the work, but still nothing, after several months. I asked her to refund half the money, because half the work was done. Also no reply. Well...

Coupons, Apr 15, 2006 IP
  10. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  11. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well guys... I figured out how to build my own automated sites, based on the one she built for me.. and I MIGHT be willing to finish some of these sites for you. Depends on how much work needs to be done.

If anyone is interested PM me and we can chat.. I really don't want to do this, but if I can help.. I will. Just keep in mind I am just tossing this out there as an idea.. once I take a look at one or two sites I will be able to decide if I can finish them.

Serg

Serg, Apr 18, 2006 IP
    westhaven likes this.
  12. Meads

Meads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much would you charge for a new site i am interested and was going to pm the thread starter but she seems to be a scammer.

Meads, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  13. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $100 would probably cover it as well.. PM me with what you want done and we can chat.

Serg

Serg, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  14. westhaven

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I must appreciate your idea :)

westhaven, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  15. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Westhaven, has the blog she made for you made back the $100 you paid her to make it? I've been looking at some of the links to blogs made by the OP, where people were bragging about how wonderful they were, and I dunno, they look pretty lousy to me. Very unattractive and generic. She even used very unattractive WP themes. And aren't they just scraper sites? Maybe I'm wrong...

jackburton2006, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  16. westhaven

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    u are right i had the blog installed but now i have removed and got a new design here sania mirza . Since its a sania mirza's fan site so i removed the blog. i don know how good she was for other people but she did really good job for me. Infact i got some links from her as well which is yet not removed and i really appreciate that. :)

westhaven, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  17. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On second thought... I have way too much going as it is, and at $100 it would not be worth my time.. sorry folks.

Serg

Serg, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  18. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I never worked with LingerieDiva but since some well known members wrote nice things about her maybe she got some problems, maybe sick, family problems or something... I have read a lot of nice words about her and I do not think a scammer will work hard for 10 clients in order to scam 2..... Just my opinion anyway :)

drugoon, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  19. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And BTW I can do the same job ... And much cheaper ... Contact me if interested :)

drugoon, Apr 18, 2006 IP
  20. jackburton2006

jackburton2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You're assuming she only scammed 2. There is always more people reading a thread than those who actually posts in it. For every person who paid her for a site and posted here, I'm willing to be she had 5-10 more who doesn't want to be known or participate in the thread, but instead PM her for the job instead. If this was the case (and I'm not saying it is, but if it was the cases) then I'd do 10 good jobs, get the "word" out, and scam the flood of jobs that came in afterwards. Sounds exactly like a good scam to me.

jackburton2006, Apr 18, 2006 IP