1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Customer website

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by tbohen, Apr 11, 2006.

We changed the ip address on our customer management server last night. I get the login page fine, but then after giving a good username and password I get a 500 internal server error. Do I need to update something in the web companion? Or in Optiskin, we are running optiskin. And like I said the webserver is working because I get the login page, I just can't login after that. Thanks

tbohen, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You wouldn't need to change anything in the web companion. If you are running the Web Server Connector you probably would need to make the change in there.

If you look at your web server error log does it give any detailed info about the error?

digitalpoint, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  3. sparklogic

sparklogic Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you edit your strings.asp / strings.inc file to update it with the new IP of the box running FileMaker Unlimited (if that is what changed)..

sparklogic, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  4. tbohen

tbohen Peon

Best Answers:
    that did it Mike.

Thanks!

tbohen, Apr 11, 2006 IP