1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any suggestions on which program to use???

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bloggerdollar, May 29, 2008.

Hello,

I have an Amazon store which you can search through Amazon products and add to shopping cart.
    Now I want to add content to my main page. I want to add content under categories like a blog. For example I want to add Top 5 Products in different topics each week and put a Top 5 button on the sidebar and when display the Top 5 section when clicked.

I can do this with wordpress but my problem is the wordpress theme won't match the store theme.
    Is there any easy Html content management tool which I can add content under different categories???

bloggerdollar, May 29, 2008 IP
  2. kdemonte

kdemonte Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you could use this cool little tool I was just made aware of. It will allow you to make your own wordpress theme then gives you the code afterwards. This way you could get your wordpress to match the "look" of the store theme. Just a thought

kdemonte, May 30, 2008 IP
  3. Stefie179

Stefie179 Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't amazon offer some sort of blogging feature? I thought they did, but of course I could be wrong.

Stefie179, Jun 2, 2008 IP