1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some manners please?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by brownkiwi, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    "Then don't come here and whine."

You are supposed to be a mod and in being that one should show some respect.

I posted because I am concerned about the community and the members of the site that you mod on and I get a rude and sarcastic response from a mod.

What gives with that. I do not consider trying to get some mod input on a situation that went out of my control to be whining. If you do not like dealing with things like this then being a mod is not the right thing you should be doing.

This is the feedback forum so that is what I am doing now. I am giving my feedback. I think it is a tad bit out of line for a mod to be talking like that when they are supposed to be looking out for the site. I brought something up in an honest attempt to admit I messed up and to try and see if any of you had any advice.

And to clarify so I do not somehow get some infraction for this
    "Something you do or don't like? Let us know"
    Quoted from the cat. description. So I am in place to post this and it is not against rules in any way.

What exactly did I do to deserve the rudeness?

brownkiwi, May 30, 2008 IP
  2. AutumnBreeze

AutumnBreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    Well weren't you asking for trouble by advertising for someone who doesn't have posting rights here?

AutumnBreeze, May 30, 2008 IP
    brownkiwi likes this.
  3. brownkiwi

brownkiwi Banned

Best Answers:
    That is entirely irrelevant to this post and I made sure to follow the site rules and policies when it came to that as well.

But this topic is not about what happened with that.

It is about a mod

brownkiwi, May 30, 2008 IP
  4. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    We DO look after the site. Unfortunately, people like you help scammers con even more people out of cash, despite our previous best efforts. So if someone gets a bit terse with you about it it's because you have facilitated a scam.

mcfox, May 30, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  5. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You asked if you could do something. I told you no. You did it anyway. So yeah... as Katy (I believe it was) said, don't come here and whine. If you're going to break the rules, don't expect us to appreciate you wasting our time to complain about it. On top of that, this section is not for you to come and whine about a deal - read the rules and stickies - we don't get involved in problems like you were having.

jhmattern, May 30, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.