1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

URGENT! Zen cart product creation needed

Discussion in 'Services' started by Old Welsh Guy, May 30, 2008.

I have a problem in that my man has gone off sick, and he is due to add some products to a Zen cart installation for me.

I need someone to lift the image from a word doc (and also one set of images as images in a folder), upload it to zen cart, create the product, and that is it.

As the client has only supplied the images without description price etc, it is just a case of adding it into the right category (or a miscellaneous cat), and naming the product.

e.g. rugby top 1, rugby top 2, in the rugby top area, baseball cap 1, baseball cap 2, in the relevant area.

There are about 200 products in total, and i will pay someone $20-$50 to do this as soon as possible. cost is not a factor though, and I don't need you to bid, communication is king for me, with a rapid completion the queen.

The image files are not small, the word ones are, but I can upload the image files to a web folder for you to get them that way.

As I said, this is an urgent piece of work, I will pay via pay pal once the job is complete. I have been on DP from the very first day it opened, so my reputation should be enough to know I am not going to stiff you.

Please Pm me, don't post here with 'interested, pm details please', as I have given you all the information you need above, but will of course reply to any genuine questions you have. . I don't want to get into a bidding war etc, I just need it done as soon as possible. MSN/yahoo messenger essential so we can discuss any questions immediately and easily.

Thanks

Old Welsh Guy, May 30, 2008 IP
  2. CatherineK

CatherineK Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ready to start. I am interested. PM me more details.

CatherineK, May 30, 2008 IP
  3. Old Welsh Guy

Old Welsh Guy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have now given this job to someone who PM'ed me and followed the instruction.

To all freelancers who get work online let me give you some advice. READ THE JOB OFFER PROPERLY. I see this all the time on scriptlance and GAF etc When a potential employer makes statement in their description it is there for a reason. I asked for people to Pm me and ANYONE who didn't was instantly rejkected as being unable or unwilling to follow basic instruction.

Do yourselves a favour guys, and read the posts/job description, within it normally are trip wires like the one I mentioned. they are my first line of selection, anyone who doesn't follow them is automatically blown out of the running . :(

I am not complaining, i am trying to help you to get more work.

Old Welsh Guy, May 30, 2008 IP