1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help About Moneybookers Withdraw

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Cyberlord, May 24, 2008.

Hi, i m from pakistan(karachi) I already verfied my MB account and added My Natioanal Bank account there and i withdraw 500USD 15 days ago but still i didnt got funds in my bank account i mailed Moneybookers 3 days ago they send me some refrence code and ask me to tell that refrence code to bank today i goto bank and ask him abt that transaction has been made but there is nothing :( is anyone from karachi using moneybookers which bank account u added there and how many days take to reach payment in my bank account.
    Thanks

Cyberlord, May 24, 2008 IP
  2. 111Toxicity111

111Toxicity111 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello,

Iam not sure about what happens in your bank...But here in India some banks takes time to show amount in your bank account...Xoom a money sending service shows me that they have sent the payment and it comes to my account only after 2-3 days so some banks are fast and some are slow but 15 Days its a long time you must say this to money bookers dont mail them Call them they will tell you what is happening as they send pre created messages they dont send exactly what is going on so better call and talk with them say them full details they will surely help you out..

Thanks

111Toxicity111, May 24, 2008 IP
  3. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply, i will call MB on Monday and tell them Full details let see what happens, anyone else from karachi using this service ? if yes which bank account did u added to withdraw funds.

Cyberlord, May 24, 2008 IP
  4. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am from Pakistan and i m using Meezan bank for moneybookers
    i received my money in 10 days
    Login ur mb account go to email support then withdraw money thn withdrawal via bank transfer thn My withdrawal request has not been credited to my bank account enter ur transaction id n press submit
    they will reply u next day that what is the problem with ur bank account and all
    Thank you

phyza, May 26, 2008 IP
  5. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    I tried this thing waiting for her reply, from which city u r ? @phyza

Cyberlord, May 26, 2008 IP
  6. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i m also fr0m karachi ..
    did u entered ur swift code correctly?
    ask ur bank if they use correspondant bank services coz moneybookers dun accept correspondant banks ... u shud enter ur bank's swift code only

phyza, May 27, 2008 IP
  7. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    yes I went to my bank and they give me a swift code i added to my MB accounts,and i m still waiting for her reply they last time i mailed him they reply in 24 hours and now its more then 48hours but no reply :(

Cyberlord, May 27, 2008 IP
  8. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wait for sum time they will reply soon

phyza, May 27, 2008 IP
  9. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    Today i called Moneybookers and they told me from her side payment already sent and told me there is a problem with my bank dont know whats the prob with my bank.

Cyberlord, May 28, 2008 IP
  10. goforhunt

goforhunt Banned

Best Answers:
    You must speak with your bank's branch manager and give him the reference code and ask for the transaction and ask moneybookers if they can provide any further details for you to talk to bank.

goforhunt, May 28, 2008 IP
  11. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    @goforhunt, i already speak my bank branch manager and gived him refrence code looks like he didnt understand :S i think i should again call to MB and ask him to give me a scan copy of reciept when he send funds from her bank account to mine so i can provide that reciept to my bank manager that should be fine i think.And Going to open a new bank account in other bank.

Cyberlord, May 28, 2008 IP
  12. designcode

designcode Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Cyberlord, MB actually sucks. I am too stuck with them. I verified my postal address, but I still can't withdraw up to 1600 USD per annum. They ask for too much personal information, I submitted a bit information yet not reply for them. I've sent email to 3-4 times but no ones replying.

Seems like I will have to call their customer support. At what timings did you called them?

I am too from KHI PK, but I was able to get money in my bank account. I think you're having this problem because you have account in a Govt. bank. Try opening a account in UBL, their service is pretty good and reliable if you have to receive money from somewhere outside country.

designcode, May 29, 2008 IP
  13. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    @designcode i called them again and they reviewed my account and ask me that i didnt verify my bank account thats why i didnt recieved my funds in my account but my postal adress is verified :S now they said they are going to send me a small amount in my bank for verification.let see how many days take to verify, and i called them
    1:00pm to 4:00pm.They are also not reply my mails thats why i m only calling them.

Cyberlord, May 29, 2008 IP
  14. designcode

Best Answers:
    The are just screwing you up, if you're bank account was not verified, why the hell they let you withdraw money in your account on the first place? Their customer support sucks, I've sent them emails multiple times, but they don't reply. Seems like I have to find some solution.

designcode, May 30, 2008 IP
  15. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    Yea this is what i didnt understand how i withdraw funds from my MB account actualy some days ago my account get locked when i send them documents they unlock it and also increase withdraw limit manualy maybe this is the problem.

Cyberlord, May 30, 2008 IP
  16. scriptaty

scriptaty Banned

Best Answers:
    I never got so slow money.I always get money exactly on 5th day of withdraw.

You should clear your problem to MB

scriptaty, May 30, 2008 IP
  17. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i also gt my money after maximum 10 days ....
    their service is fine may be u people are nt getting things clearly
    Let them verify ur bank account hope so it will get fine after that

phyza, May 30, 2008 IP
  18. designcode

Best Answers:
    Hey phyza,

How they're going to verify the account actually? What would it take to have an account verified? Their customer support actually sucks.

designcode, May 31, 2008 IP
  19. Cypri0t

Cypri0t Banned

Best Answers:
    Withdrawal for me takes 3 - 4 days. Moneybookers is a great service, give them a chance.

Cypri0t, May 31, 2008 IP
  20. Cyberlord

Cyberlord Guest

Best Answers:
    For withdraw funds we need to verify our bank account and address both ?? or only bank accout is oK ?

Cyberlord, May 31, 2008 IP