1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

“Say Hello” to Affordable Backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by myglyconutrientstore, May 27, 2008.

Today I used G-Lock’s Fast Blog Finder software to help me locate blogs on internet marketing.

The software installed smoothly, & was very easy to use. With the free edition it will only return 50 blogs for a given query - oh well, you get what you pay for! Among other details, the software tells you the blog’s PR, the number of outbound links, and whether or not the blog has ‘no-follow’ attributes. All of these are must-know details when selecting blogs to post backlinks to your website. Anyway I was able to easily find over 200 PR1+ blogs on internet marketing that didn’t have the ‘no-follow’ attributes.

Then I logged onto a webmaster forum, & located an offshore provider that will manually make comments on these 200 blogs with my url & chosen anchor text. I’m getting ready to ’say hello’ to 100-200 content relevant, 1-way links to my site! {I say 100-200 because some of the comments inevitably won’t be approved :) }

For those of you who are wondering, a ‘no-follow’ is an attribute in a webpage’s source code that tells the Google crawler(and disputedly the Yahoo, & MSN crawlers too!) not to craw that link. This means that a link with a ‘no-follow’ attribute will not contribute to your site’s link popularity in the search engine’s eyes - it is therefore worthless from an seo standpoint.

By the way, you can download your own free blog finder software from G-Lock.

myglyconutrientstore, May 27, 2008 IP
  2. imhawk

imhawk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha smart guy, thanks. :)

imhawk, May 27, 2008 IP
  3. locomotion

locomotion Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds great! thank you. A thumb up for them to notice the bit - no-follow attribute. Most of these blog finder programs I have used doesn't give a damn about the no-follow attribute. Thanks God! :D

locomotion, May 27, 2008 IP
  4. carleasingsecrets

carleasingsecrets Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, good luck. Some blog owners delete comments which they think are just spamming. Hope you get a good blog commenter.

carleasingsecrets, May 28, 2008 IP