1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Season 2: {WTS}Many Blogs making $20-$150+ daily! BIN $50. Details and proof inside!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by aditya_vikram9211, May 26, 2008.

?

How much do you make from your Blog Daily?

1. $10 or less

41 vote(s)
    78.8%
  2. $10-$20

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  3. $20-$50

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  4. $50 or more

7 vote(s)
    13.5%
    Hi,
    Yes it is back!

I am selling Blogs ready to make $20- $150+ daily from the next day.
    Blogs are available in many niches. Just say the name and I have one.

Because of tough working conditions, I was not able to answer all the requests in the previous thread http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=852202.

Within 24 hours I had orders for more than 20 blogs!

After delivering those blogs I am back with another set.......

Daily income : $20+ = $65
    Daily income : $40+ = $115 (extremely limited stock)
    Daily income : $60+ = $200 (no longer available)
    Daily income : $100+ = $400 (LIMITED STOCK)

The prices have been increased by upto 200% :eek: when compared with the previous thread but they are still affordable and you'll recover your investment in 3-4 days.

Get your hands on them till they are still available.

FAQ's

How do these blogs make money?
    No asdsense! No Affiliate products! Simple writing! Just make a few posts to your blog daily and nothing more needs to be done.

Are these new blogs?
    No, All of them are more than a month old with high PR, traffic and links.

How much does it cost to maintain the blogs?
    Just the yearly Domain fees! 1 GB lifetime free hosting included.

What all do I get?
    Blog with minimum 10 unique posts. Domain Name full rights. After sales support!

How long can you guaranty income?
    Till Doomsday! On the condition you keep working on it!

Will it be indexed by Se's?
    Yes, it will be cached by google and yahoo.

How do I update content?
    Do it yourself, or get it done by some writer on DP, use of automated systems is not recommended.

Can I see a Sample??
    Yes sure.......http://www.civon.info/ and http://www.anonbrowser.info/ these are just samples for representation purposes only.

How long does it take to transfer the ownership of my Blog?
    Usually 24-72 hours may depend on working conditions.Will be announced at the time of placing order.

I can't believe it!
    Then give it a try!

If they make so much why are you selling them?
    Because I can't manage them, I already run 5 of them and make $200-500 daily!

Still not satisfied?

Double Money Back guarantee!

Well if you don't recover your investment in the first 7 days (max.) of buying this blog, just return it to me and I'll give a double refund and we can still be friends, no hard feelings. Because I know it works......

Have anymore Questions??
    Just shoot me a PM or post here, I'll be happy to clarify your doubts. If possible we can have a Chat on MSN or Yahoo. Contact me for my ID, I wont post it here!

You can expect prices to double in the next thread, the first thread was closed in 24 hours, So I need not to tell you that you need to hurry!

How do I pay?
    Just contact me for payment information

Thanks,
    Kindest Regards

aditya_vikram9211, May 26, 2008 IP
  2. fort lauderdale

fort lauderdale Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will buy 10 of each ( no joke) if you can show me proof of earnings.

Ready to buy.

fort lauderdale, May 26, 2008 IP
  3. NaSh123

NaSh123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested but can you show any previous clients or allow me to review a site and give some feedback.

NaSh123, May 26, 2008 IP
  4. scozzie

scozzie Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm...no adsense, no affilaites...where does the money come from?

I'm very interested if I can understand how that works...?

Do we get a choice as to what the blog is about?

scozzie, May 26, 2008 IP
  5. Les_M

Les_M Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much discount if I provide a traffic domain and hosting?

Les_M, May 26, 2008 IP
  6. aditya_vikram9211

aditya_vikram9211 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I must say I have received tremendous response, I received 97 PM's :eek: and its not even been 12 hours!

Most of the Pm's had the same Queries, since it was not humanly possible to respond to each one of them I will be answering all of them Here:

Popular Questions:

1.I was wondering how they make money if it’s not through any affiliates or adsense?

Writing, pure writing, you'll be paid $5-$100 for every 50-300 word post by established networks similar to adsense, the promised daily income is calculated on the basis that you make 3 posts daily, but you can always make more.

2.I have not seen a review from anyone yet for this service, you would you be willing to let me pay you after I see results within a couple of days?
    I will be contacting my previous clients and asking them to leave a review, may be in a couple of days. And i am sorry, Blogs will be set up on your account only after you place your order.

3.And how long will these keep making money each day?
    Till doomsday provided you keep working on it, if you just leave it and forget about it, it'll sooner or later become a 0 income Blog

4.Please PM me URL's & stats

If It was a single Blog I would, but i have tons of blogs and I dont collect stats for all of them. Regarding the URL, you have the choice of niche not the URL. Sorry.

5.Can I turn a $20/day blog into a $100/day blog?
    Yes, but it'll take time.... say 2-3 months.

6.How many will you sell to one person?

As many you want, i can even arrange for small business loans if you are short of funds;)

7.Will you have more available in the future?

May be May be Not. It'll depend on the response, but one thing is clear the prices will certainly keep increasing.

8.What does the $50 BIN in the thread title mean?

That was my mistake, can't edit it now, sorry!

9.So the only earning will come from just writing? Do i need to write everyday
    Yes, if you want to use Adsense or any other monetization system, you can do so, the blogs are fully customizable, but you'll have to do so on your own.
    No, there is no compulsion to write everyday, you can write whenever you feel like.

10.If you can give a blog to me with the price of 65$ let me pay you 130$ after i earn money from it.I really need money and i want to make money.
    I understand, but $65 is not a Big amount, just go to the content Creation forum and work for 2-3 days.

11.By the way how am i going to get my earnings from websites?
    With paypal?

Yes, All payments are made by paypal, there is no minimum payout or pay date, after a 30 day verification period you'll be paid every day, even if you earned $2

12.I am interested in knowing what you still have available.
    I'll keep updating this thread about it.

13.How do you guarantee the return?
    If you work for 7 days and are still not able to recover the cost of the Blog, I'll give you a double refund. Since it is not a Digital product like software or E-book you'll have to return the Blog.

14.Do you have a list of the $20 I can pick from? What payment do you accept?
    You can tell me the niche, I'll send the most relevant Blog. Don't worry.
    Payment only By Paypal funds. If you wish to pay by credit/debit cards please first Add funds to your paypal account and then send over to me, alternatively you can chose to pay paypal fees 10% for credit cards, otherwise free.

15.Would I be able to pick any niche or would you supply a blog niche for me?
    You can chose only the niche, if I don't have a blog in that niche I'll arrange for one from my freinds but will surely give you.

16.How much discount if I provide a traffic domain and hosting?
    50% discount, but If you use your own domain, I can't guarantee income.

17.Proof of income?

As I have told you payments are by Paypal, so If i post a screen shot of the history page here, It would still not count As a proof. Since I don't want to attract any raised eyebrows I will not be posting a proof here. You will have trust me and you also have a double money back guarantee.Alternatively you can wait till I get a few reviews, but then you'll be risking a Price increase which has already doubled.

18. Can I do a free review?
    No (Period)

Thanks

aditya_vikram9211, May 27, 2008 IP
  7. jeeta

jeeta Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do we heed to have unique content updated daily on these blogs or we can just copy paste them from some article directory? also tell me in little bit more detail as how will these make any money just by posting a couple of articles on it daily? do we have to submit those articles anywhere or what?
    i am interested in a couple of blogs but dont want to be scammed so wanted to make sure everything is working and genuine before paying up.
    pm me with some income proofs too and there are no testimonials from your so claimed earlier buyers (previous thread was closed in 24 hrs) as you said.
    thanks.

jeeta, May 27, 2008 IP
  8. aditya_vikram9211

aditya_vikram9211 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have asked my clients for testimonials. They are busy people and not lunatics so obviously there will be no testimonials/reviews in 5 min... give me a day or two and i will have some reviews posted directly by the clients.
    Regarding copy and pasting...wel please do you do that with your own blog? You are free to use copied content, but at your own risk, if the people kick you out of the entire system I wont give a refund. You need UNIQUE content to earn money, if you can put in 30-60 mins each day then you can easily make the promised income. And if you dont think you can write just go to the content creation section at Dp and you'll find 100's of cheap writers.

Thank You

9. Jin

Jin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So its some network which pays you for posting articles on your blog ? how do those blog benefit them ? Is it a popular network ? what if they don't pay at the end of month ? can you tell that network for which you are working?

Jin, May 27, 2008 IP
  10. aditya_vikram9211

aditya_vikram9211 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it's a very popular network the top earner has earned over $20000 from 1 account, it is more than 2 years old reputated network.
    All details have been given to those who have placed orders. Thanks

11. aditya_vikram9211

aditya_vikram9211 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    New rates effective NOW!

Only members who had already requested payment details will be given 24 hours to place orders at old rates.

New Rates:

$20/day = $85 (very few left)
    $40/day = $140 (quite a few left)
    $60/day = No longer available
    $100/day
    = $425 (few still left)

DP member Patron123 has been handed over a $20/day blog www.civon.info on SEO, I expect him to make $35 on the first day itself he'll be leaving a review soon.

Another hike coming in 24 hours or so, and You know I keep my promises.

Thanks

12. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK, what I suspect is that you, the seller, signed up with PayPerPost.

Then you write articles and earned per article from PayPerPost. Since PPP always pay around $5-$10 per single post (the lowest), it's pretty easy to be earning $10-$50/day given you keep on posting. But it's all a one-time payment per post. As you said, you can't earn anymore once you stop posting.

And what you benefit from this is they all will be under your referral. You set up many readily-available blogs, boasting about how they're making $10-$50/day, and ppl who get the blogs will be signed up under you.

Even if it's not PPP, it must be some blog networks like PPP that uses quite similar system.

I would say, it's the same as purchasing a blog from other people who want 2 sell their blogs. But with this strategy, hell, you make a whole lot more. :| To me this is close to a RIPOFF.

yakusokutebayo, May 27, 2008 IP
    omhl likes this.
  13. Toldo

Toldo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    STAY AWAY from this guy! I paid aditya_vikram9211 a week ago for a simple job and since then he hasn't replied to any of my emails or private messages. It's funny that he offers a "double refund":)

Toldo, May 27, 2008 IP
  14. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OP - Please clarify and respond to yakusokutebayo. I think he's pretty accurate with his theory, and so far, I haven't seen even one person report back on the legitimacy of this offer.

If this offer were legit, many people here would probably buy out every blog you have under this mysterious offer, including me.

Waiting for your response.

shamus, May 27, 2008 IP
  15. aditya_vikram9211

aditya_vikram9211 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your reply "yakusokutebayo". I appreciate your crticism, it's your money and you all have the right to question, but it somehow appears that you are more disapointed at me making a lot of money not considering the fact that the buyers will make umpteen times more than what I will.

Yes you are right in saying that I use PPP and 3 more similar networks to make money, But you are wrong when you call this "close to a RIPOFF", You have no right to comment about something when you are not using it yourself, have you Pm'ed me? Have you recieved a blog from me to comment about it? You were not even sure About what you were saying!

And You yourself say that one can easily make $50/day from my blogs....... Then you call it a ripoff! Jesus! Your Post is in itself a testimonial.

Even a blog making a mere 4-5$/day will be sold at 4 to 5 times the monthly revenue! Ever wondered what that will be?

Excuse me, readily available? have you even read the TOS of PPP? I bet Not! Even if you have there are many more requirements that a blog needs to meet to get approved! Carefully chose your words before criticise someone, I am ready to give answers but I am not ready to accept words like
    For others, I'll be asking my previous clients to post testimonials here pretty soon.

Thank you

aditya_vikram9211, May 28, 2008 IP
  16. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are the blogs you sell with PR or without PR?

peepin2me, May 28, 2008 IP
  17. aditya_vikram9211

aditya_vikram9211 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    with PR....... Thank you

aditya_vikram9211, May 28, 2008 IP
  18. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ah, so it's true.

Of course you can quite easily make $10 to $50/day with PayPerPost. I've done that before, so i know the drill. Anyone who's done that with PPP should know it too. It was just that the way you kept people in the shadow about what your actually selling that makes people come up with theories. So don't blame me. It would be much easier if you clarified that you are selling blogs which have enough the requirements to be accepted into PPP or any other blog network similar to PPP. And they all will be under your referral.

yakusokutebayo, May 28, 2008 IP
  19. AutumnBreeze

AutumnBreeze Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How can you guarantee at least $20 a day earnings? To make money, you need a lot of visitors. Where do all these visitors miraculously come from from day 1?

AutumnBreeze, May 28, 2008 IP
  20. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @OP, Is the above true that you are selling site and referral to PPP?

ryan_uk, May 28, 2008 IP