1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Experienced Content Writer for Hire - Don't pay if you're not satisfied...

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by theultimate1, Apr 29, 2008.

Hello People,

My name is Sooraj, and I'm from Bangalore, India. I'm a freelance content writer, and have been writing good quality, unique content for the web since the past 10 months. I'm not a professional writer, but I very well understand what what your readers want. I can write on just about any niche / subject that caters to the general public.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=647129 <<< This is a link to my previous thread, where I was offering content writing services. You will find a few reviews from my happy clients, and then there are some people who haven't been happy with me, because of bad 'turn around time'. However, that's a thing of the past.

You can read my sample articles at http://checkfile.110mb.com

I charge $1.5 per 100 words. However, I'll write the next 20 articles at the rate of $1 per 100 words.

To prove that I am a good writer indeed, I'm offering a service guarantee. If you don't like what you read, you don't pay me. Additionally, you can mention it in this thread, leave me a negative iTrader, etc.

With that said though, I'm sure you will be very happy with my services and style of writing, and will come back to me for more, regularly.

My content sells. Please keep those orders coming in now... :)

theultimate1, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  2. houssem-hj

houssem-hj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    houssem-hj, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  3. theultimate1

theultimate1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi... Thanks for the link... I was able to find a few good resources there...

I'm back and am ready to take up a few content writing assignments... So, please keep the orders coming in... :)

theultimate1, May 20, 2008 IP
  4. hasitruparel

hasitruparel Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I am a webmaster and looking to hire a content writer on freelancing for my customers to offer all-in-one-box service. Would you have some time of your schedule to work with my customers and charge them your fess and get the content writing done?

Let me know if you are interested or anyone whom you know can help me.

Regards, Hasit

hasitruparel, May 26, 2008 IP
  5. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Highly recommended.

Just ordered 2 x 250 word articles. Very happy with the articles. Good english. The quality of the content is just as good as his english; well researched, and exactly what I'm after. He even wrote a little over 250 words for both of the articles.

Will definitely be back for more. :)

Skribblez, Jun 2, 2008 IP