1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will you deal with this person anymore?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mafostedu, May 26, 2008.

?

Will you deal with this person anymore?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    85.7%
    Dear DPers,

I am opening this thread with some bitter taste in my mouth, since I have been scammed by a person who is an old & reputed member & further most; he was one of the good friends of mine.

The person is Bordello & Here is the story.

As you can see, I was selling VCCs till; they were allowed here on DP & I was having many resellers to work on my behalf. He was also one of them. In December, 2007 he bought 25 VCCs from me to resell them & was agreed to pay me $99 for them within few days, but I didn’t get anything for few weeks. Once I asked him to pay my pending balance, he requested to give him some more time & he would pay in parts like $20 every Wednesday, I was ready for it. After that one Wednesday passed without any payment, I waited till the next Wednesday & asked him to pay my balance, after many messages finally he paid. Again next Wednesday, no payment with an excuse “I don’t have money at present”. After daily reminders finally he paid another $20 in next 2-3 weeks. After that no payment with an excuse “Business is down”. I asked him to pay me by 30th April, 2008 by any means, as after all 4 months period for remaining $59 is more than enough. But then the real story started & he suddenly stopped to reply any of my messages either from Yahoo or from DP.

This $59 is not a big amount for me so that I will die without it, but basically the thing is, he has hurt my trust on him. I have always tried to help him. Once he got scammed by some person with $200 to his PayPal & unfortunately I had referred that person to him. Here I had just referred that person to him still when he got scammed; I recovered his loss in the form of giving him free VCCs. Again couple of months back he was banned from DP for some wrong reason. At that time I also talked with one of the moderators from DP & explained her, the situation & helped him to be unbanned. Now he is surely not going to pay me anymore.

Here is the screen shot of his last message to me from Yahoo.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

mafostedu, May 26, 2008 IP
    bangalore likes this.
  2. Simboy

Simboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Get him banned... Somehow... He could be a threat to others.

Simboy, May 26, 2008 IP
  3. 111Toxicity111

111Toxicity111 Banned

Best Answers:
    Really feeling bad when someone do like this with true friend or even with unknown Bordello being a reputed member scammed just for 59$

111Toxicity111, May 26, 2008 IP
  4. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Senr him a PM with this thread and also report him to moderators

that's the only way out..

Freewebspace, May 26, 2008 IP
  5. microsites

microsites Peon

Best Answers:
    I know this guy bordello, He has scammed me many many times, never deal with him, he had taken $100 egold and gave me $110 paypal which charged back after 2 days

MODERATORS CANNOT HELP U IF U GOT SCAMMED....

microsites, May 26, 2008 IP
  6. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    He sent group message to everyone in his list

getjimmy, May 26, 2008 IP
  7. wilhb81

wilhb81 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are imposter and scammer amongst the DP members, once we caught them show no mercy to them...

wilhb81, May 26, 2008 IP
  8. microsites

microsites Peon

Best Answers:
    His website was also hacked 4 times because he had scammed that hacked :mad:

microsites, May 26, 2008 IP
  9. coco0473

coco0473 Peon

Best Answers:
    Things like this are really scarey! I usually just check the BST section, but lately I've been trying to check posts here more often. I've seen several instances where someone with really good iTraders has scammed someone.

I know it's awful since my iTraders aren't real high, but I'm afraid to even ask about some jobs where the OP is by someone with little or no iTraders. From what I've been reading lately though, having a lot of good iTrader feedback still don't mean that you can trust someone.

It's really sad to, cause DP is a really great forum with lots of trustworthy, honest people. Guess there always has to be some bad apples in the barrel!

Just wanted to add that Bordello has some pretty good feedback and it's really hard to understand why he would suddenly just not uphold his end. His actual feedback is 147 with only one that was a neutral, that's a pretty good track record.

coco0473, May 26, 2008 IP
  10. vccseller

vccseller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well .. thats awful to hear. DP should do something about the POST-NEW RULE , scammers...

Though they stopped vcc, they should remove the sellers who were involved in scams :)

vccseller, May 26, 2008 IP
  11. Ajucoolest

Ajucoolest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will really not try to deal with any person like this and sorry to hear that you have not got your money till now..

Ajucoolest, May 26, 2008 IP