1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copywriter needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by aramyus, May 26, 2008.

I am looking for a copywriter to write Spinnable announcement articles on various subjects. Look below for an example of a spinnable fragment.

For each article, I provide a list of keyphrases. Each of these keyphrases should be present at least once in the article (and probably only once, but this is not critical).

Each span version should be about 100-200 words max, but because of the spinning process, each article will probably be 500 about words long.

Sample spinnable paragraph

{For the beginner|If you have never learn skiing} there are {a lot of| numerous|many|various} things that you need to know on this {great sport|wonderful sport| great activity|fantastic sport}. { To begin with |One of the first thing is that} you really need a snowsuit to begin enjoying this sport. If you have kids then you will also need {kids snowsuits| kids snowsuits| snowsuits for kids| snow suits for kids| kids suits}.

The sign { indicates the beginning of a spin
    the sign | means a variant
    the sign } closes the spin

As much as possible the keyphrases should come naturally in the text, but articles may also include a sentence like this one:

'If you are thinking to buy a snowmobile, you can visit the page Snowmobile basics for basic recommendations on snowmobiling'

(such a page includes for example several keyphrases: buy a snowmobile, recommendations on snowmobiling and Snowmobile basics )

Please PM your offer if you are interested. I have a need for about 5-10 articles per week. I have no rush deadlines (or rarely), so the job can be a filler.

Payment by Paypal or Moneybooker after approval

Maximum price: 1$ per 100 words

aramyus, May 26, 2008 IP
  2. neeta

neeta Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send me details I am interested.

neeta, May 26, 2008 IP