1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Pagerank 8 ....how?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by RectangleMan, Apr 5, 2006.

1. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    you two get a thread LOL

DomainMagnate, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  2. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually other than asking for reciprocal links from appropriate partners I am leaning toward NOT taking advantage of the PR8 monetarily. I am considering all options but honestly with a PR8 comes responsibility. I want to see if I can keep it (doubtful though) a PR8 somehow.

RectangleMan, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  3. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll say dont hurry up into selling and all, if it turns to be a fluke (although i hope it doesn't) I think some people might start asking for refunds. Better idea would be to improve the quality of your website to your best and keep your fingers crossed at the time of next update. :)

SEO Guru, Apr 9, 2006 IP
  4. SERPalert

SERPalert Guest

Best Answers:
    First you accuse me of lauging at everyone instead of replying to topics (which I don't see) then you claim I was being rude (which I don't see). I asked you to point out where I was rude, you couldn't.

Now you claim Honey is rude and again, I just can't see how you come to this conclusion. How and where is Honey rude?

SERPalert, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  5. SERPalert

SERPalert Guest

Best Answers:
    labrocca do you point any co-op weight at the site that went page rank 8? You mentioned linkvault, is it a significant amount you're pushing?

6. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Peon

Best Answers:

I dont know how you manage your 2500 domains and all, Coz you are always up for arguements, next you'll ask me, why I feel that Internet Explorer is crap, then after that you'll ask about where do I give my clothes for laundry, and 1000 different questions about 1000 different people, I can prove everything that I say, but why should I be proving it to you? Who are you to ask? :rolleyes: And about the statement in which I said that I think you are rude, I said 'forget it' later because I din't want to pull it all off topic and it was in your favour only. So please you either leave the thread or don't pull it off topic again.

NO MORE COMMENTS. :mad:

SEO Guru, Apr 10, 2006 IP
    jim likes this.
  7. SERPalert

SERPalert Guest

Best Answers:
    See, there's another one. I'm not trying to argue with you at all! I'm trying to understand (or make you understand?) how and why you throw random and unjustified insults/accusations/comments at people.

As I say, how can you justify that either myself or Honey is rude? Just because someone doesn't agree or has another opinion doesn't mean they're out to get you. Smells like paranoia.

Oh how I miss the usenet days, *PLONK* This message is hidden because SEO Guru is on your ignore list.

jim likes this.
  8. SERPalert

SERPalert Guest

Best Answers:
    labrocca I think I've sniffed out the reason for my page rank eight.

I've just spotted a seperate domain of mine that now has a 7.

I'm looking into it further and I'll let you know, but looking into this I think my case is isolated from yours and the two don't follow a common pattern.

PR8 in three weeks is good going, bets on that neither mine or yours wont survive the next pr update?

I'll put $50 on that :)

Here's hoping though.

9. alifan

alifan Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree summat is going wrong here i run www.celeb-forum.co.uk its gone from a pr0 to a pr4 over night... i have no idea why... and its only being running 3 months....

alifan, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  10. RectangleMan

RectangleMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am throwing a very small quantity of vaultage to DF. Somewhere in this thread I think I mention it being 1 link per day. It's only been active for about a month.

Serp..glad to hear you have found a PR7 in your portfolio. Also alifan...PR4 is fairly easy to obtain...always has been.

RectangleMan, Apr 10, 2006 IP
  11. SandisV

SandisV Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I think the googles current algo is just not taking all pages into account as the new robot haven't spidered all the web.

Anyway, also maybe the dempening factor is being changed?!

SandisV, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  12. SandisV

SandisV Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm currently going after my first PR6 :>>> whoooh ;) hard task to do :p PR5 is easy, but PR6 :)

SandisV, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  13. jim

jim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You'd better be giving odds if you want people to take you up on that :)

jim, Apr 13, 2006 IP
    SERPalert likes this.