1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internet Marketing for 2 yearswith no success, need help.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Roxxo, May 24, 2008.

I started internet marketing about 2 years ago. I have sold ebooks on ebay which you can't do anymore, I also sold some resellable physical DVD's but had to stop because it was taking up to much time compared to the time I put in, Made about $400 on this.

Next I created a blog that was made for a certain event and made it crazy viral and made $300 in a month from adsense doing very little work on that but as soon as the event finished my blog traffic died.

I have tried various other small things PPC advertising affiliate programs with little success, my biggest success in this was $200 advertising a dating site but then adwords started sucking with my keywords going over a dollar a click making it unprofitable. I have tried clickbank advertising but never made any sales and again adwords costs a ton for click.

So what do I do next, I don't have any skills writing articles, so article marketing is out of the question but then again I do not even know how to do that properly even if I knew how to write good articles. Am I out of options? I want to quit my Job because all I can think about is killing myself when I am at work because of all the stress I go through. All I need is $50 a day / $1500 a month and I can be free of that crap but don't know what to do now.

Roxxo, May 24, 2008 IP
  2. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    You don't need to be a trained writer to do some good article marketing. Correct spelling/grammar and creativity is all you need.

Sounds like your blog was very successful, so I'm not too sure what you mean about little success. I suggest doing another blog but one that is long lasting and is based on a subject you're passionate about.

PlateFish, May 24, 2008 IP
  3. add_cents

add_cents Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly. I wasn't a good writer in school, but now I'm making a living by writing. Go figure.

add_cents, May 24, 2008 IP
  4. VideoGamer

VideoGamer Banned

Best Answers:
    What troubles are you experiencing that would make you want to commit suicide?

VideoGamer, May 25, 2008 IP
  5. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    ... huh? I don't read anything about suicide. I think the reference to killing himself is an exaggeration.

Roxxo, about the article marketing bit again. Your post has great grammar and spelling so your basic fundamental needs for marketing an article are there. If you have good creativity and a sense of humour which I'm sure you do, then you'll go far. Don't get down about it, internet marketing is not that easy.

And believe me. You've been hundreds of times more successful than I have been ever. I think you have a warped view of failure.

PlateFish, May 25, 2008 IP
  6. !Unreal

!Unreal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to be a highly skilled writter to be a good article writer. From what I just read there you know good english so you should have no problems writing articles. Just give it a go.

Also there are loads of people on this site who will write articles for you of very high quality for very little money. ($1 per 100 words is a popular price)

You have not run out of options. When it comes to making money online there are so many things you can do.

Its hard to tell if someone is exagurating, being sarcastic or whatever on the internet. Be careful of that lol.

!Unreal, May 25, 2008 IP
  7. Roxxo

Roxxo Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, so maybe I am not that bad off but if I am going to make a living doing this I have to make more money. For article marketing if I were to do that how would it work, would I post an article lets say on my blog and thats it or would I have to make another article on ezine articles. Could I use the same article on Ezine articles and the blog? or would google penalize me for having the same article on 2 pages. How many articles would I need to write to make $50 per day. and no I am not going to kill myself but the stress at work is killing me.

Roxxo, May 25, 2008 IP
  8. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    You would need to write another article otherwise the EzineArticle one will just block out the more important one on your site.

When you ask how many articles to make $50 per day, do you mean you will be writing for someone else? If it's someone else then you're going to need to right 5000 words.

If it's for yourself then you can't really quanitfy the money except with conversions that the traffic brings to your site.

9. Darkness

Darkness Peon

Best Answers:
    You could start a forum and it will earn some nice cash in the long run.

Darkness, May 25, 2008 IP
  10. Roxxo

Roxxo Peon

Best Answers:
    How would it block out the other one, the ezinearticle will just point to my blog and the blog would have a copy of the article, of course I won't have all my blog articles on ezinearticles but just some to generate traffic.

Also the articles are going to be for myself, so lets say how many articles would I need to make sales to make $50 in sales per day.

Roxxo, May 25, 2008 IP
  11. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    Well the ezinerarticles one would rank higher in the SERPs and would stop you ranking as high as you could. So basically, don't post duplicate content.

There are so many variables that noone could tell you how many articles you'd need to write to make $50 in sales a day.

A few things you should do to maximise the amount of sales in a day are:

- Keep your articles highly relevant to your product.
    - Market your articles by using social bookmarking tools such as stumbleupon.
    - Backlink your articles so they rank higher in SERPs.
    - Write well and advertise your product in the most attractive way possible.
    - Be sure to link to your product in your article.

12. Roxxo

Roxxo Peon

Best Answers:
    OK that makes sense. Now I just need to find time to write, that is the hard part.

Roxxo, May 25, 2008 IP
  13. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if you're a fast typer (100+ WPM) then it shouldn't be much of a hastle.

This is definately the part where you really do need to be passionate about what you're writing about and what you're working for. Set goals, get motivated and you'll be on your way to $$$.

14. Naseem

Naseem Peon

Best Answers:
    Roxxo - I think you are not a failure - in face you are a person who is not giving up.

I do recommend is you join forums like the Warrior Forum - where you can learn so much information.
    I have been there myself and I can understand where you are coming from my friend :) But don't give up ok?

Article writing is not the only way - you can even sell reports/e-books/stories almost anything these days
    on the Internet.

There is a market for everything - have you considered all the options that are there for you?

You can flip websites too these days - just create good content, download a free template, buy a domain
    and then you can flip the site after a few days...

Naseem, May 25, 2008 IP
  15. Roxxo

Roxxo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried finding other ways to make money online but everything and everyone just repeats the same things, make money from adsense or affiliates. All the get rich ebooks and things just recycle everything over and over there is nothing new. Never heard of website flipping how is that done, I have a domain that I bought 6 months back and never used it, do you think I can flip it and make money how does it work.

Also am interested in other ways to make money online.

Roxxo, May 25, 2008 IP
  16. BrianTT

BrianTT Peon

Best Answers:
    Writing articles is not such a problem as it may look at first.
    As said before- check out your spelling and use imagination.
    I think it is also important that articles, esp. marketing are kept short... people don't have time to read long articles.. at least i don't... i get nervous when i see too long article (when i am not REALLY interested in certain topic)

BrianTT, May 25, 2008 IP
  17. UnFunded

UnFunded Peon

Best Answers:
    What if you had a nice little chunk of money coming in monthly that would help you to afford trying new things without the stress of failure risks? What if you could multiply it any time you want with just 20 minutes a day.

Put away your spam umbrellas, this is the real deal and I am here to help, in more ways than I just described above.

I ask these questions because I've written the guide that *will* do just that for you. I had tried a lot of different things, for years, upon years. For the last six months, while disabled, I went Nuts and All Out and created something that pays per impression, about a penny+ per, and creates rabid, viral, and returning traffic - to any niche, of any type - without even being in contextual search engines like google or yahoo. Seriously.

If you like my guide, I have begun doing something new lately, starting with one new friend who is the first to have the exclusive deal (and he is a member here!!): He gets his own link to my guide, and his own price of $14.99 (20 dollars to get in and get the guide and be eligible for affiliation, any reader is automatically eligible), of which he will be getting 5 dollars per sale. So: (19.99 - 5.00 = 14.99 for YOUR readers = 5.00 for YOU - per - while you are already generating an income with my method and creating new unique and targeted visitors. It's a good thing, yes? DP exclusive, and only for those who use my no-fail guide)

So, not only have I introduced an easy method for Anyone looking for that extra oomph, I've also begun allowing my readers to sell the guide itself through their own referral-style links, offer their readers a 5 dollar discount just for buying through them, and make 5 bucks a pop (however, expect milestone bonuses, like extra money when you hit figure points in both traffic AND sales, etc).

There is only One other person who is doing this with me right now - you can make some fast money while you begin to implement my steps which will hold you over until you start getting paypal payments from said steps - my other readers are either not fit in a niche to be marketing this material or are busier implementing it, more so than I have, that's for sure. Bless them, can't wait to hear how well they do on their first paypal deposits.

Other than that, I have some readers who haven't kept in contact, but they are competition anyway - even though I'm not competing - they bought my guide out of info-fetish, and some to try and clone it - expect them to sell the same information for 100's of dollars one day when they find a way to hide it from me and protect themselves from action.

My guide is money in your pocket, and more-so if you affiliate.

So, basically, want to make some money? Sell my book, buy in. There is nothing else like this on the internet - period. Cheers, good luck. If anything, this would be perfect practice for article writing. I personally thank my readers and there is no 'program policy' We become PARTNERS, I am not your boss, and we scratch each others backs - terms are negotiable, because we are partners. On top of that, you may market this in any way you want - I'm not google or scared little new CPA firms - You can spam for all I care - just get this guide into the hands of the people who need it most - the people who will set aside 20 minutes a day for major, easy, and independent payoff.

Link in sig - remember - I wrote my guide to help people overcome the largest hurdles in internet marketing - getting started, gaining traffic, and monetizing Every hit. To help people. I am helping further now by allowing paid readers to sell this guide and make 5 bucks a pop - and once you've tried my guide, selling it is easy. I don't need to do this - it is a way to further help those who let me help them. Scratching each others' backs - my friendship is fruitful - come begin a relationship with me.

Anyone who reads this may hop on board - and I hope that you do - because someone had to do it, so I did. It's easy for ANYONE now, but what you DO with your gained traffic and $$$, is all up to you. I can get you the visits, I can make them all get you money EVERY visit, too, but only you can further monetize that.

Good luck, see ya!

UnFunded, May 25, 2008 IP
  18. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    I've seen your long winded post on the thread about the guy in the car accident. It looks like you're just praying on individuals who are really looking to make cash fast and in poor circumstances. It's pretty unethical, and I don't like your business.

19. UnFunded

UnFunded Peon

Best Answers:
    Perhaps it was you who gave me unfounded bad rep then?

My methods are Not black hat. I am not prEying on Anyone. This is not a business either - get that straight.

Want to make fast easy residual money? I will show you how - I am not prEying on Anyone.

I was IN their shoes - very recently - I was very very out of time on a lot of things - and even near suicide - you can be a skeptic - but don't rain on me, lest you are fine with seeming like a prick.

Fool your mind, yet again, and tell yourself you don't like my non-existant business. To me, and my readers (I'm absolutely sure - confirmed when I was alerted of this sly reply of yours), you look like a dick - because we all were hurting for something to give us an edge, I developed it, shared it, and learned that they too were in need and i was able to help.

Piss a foot again - I deserve to defend myself and will.

People aren't buying lies from me - and I am not hunting. I am living a happy time now, able to be comfortable and go check and see how much I made for peeing, or eating breakfast. lol. So can my readers.

And Every New Reader Is Another Pleased Money Maker. So Far, So Good, dude. :)

I am no liar - and in real life you'd be scared to say that - because you would know everyone in the room would disown your presence - I am the real deal and Gurus who brand their names and think they are hot shit had better be ready - because my guide is 1/10th the price of the bullcrap internet marketers shove down your throat and 10 times as useful.

My only sadness is that you must have been tricked - and now you don't even see the real deal when it is there.

You're like a little 14 year old girl hahaha Got your virginity taken by a jerk and now you think ALL men are the devil, right?

I challenge ANYONE to use and put my guide to the test - without infringing and bringing me upon you in Action by revealing what took me months and months of pain and poverty to finally create - and had the good heart to share - until you people rip me apart. MY LETTER IS THE TRUTH - READ IT, BELIEVE IT OR STFU.

If you want to be a hero, BE a hero then. Buy my guide - and I assure you that by the time you've done this for a week it will be well on the way of paying for itself and 50 more copies of other similarly priced books.

Please forgive me if you take this personal - you simply MUST realize that I am no joke. Do not dirty my name - it does Not deserve it. I am a good man who worked HARD to create an EASY way for ANYONE to make money. I did it, I can teach ANYONE, and if they want to teach me, 20 bucks for my time in saving them years of frustration is fair. I'm not preying - I am helping in the same way any other paid teacher helps - except MY METHOD IS REAL AND PAYS AND IS NOT FOUND ANYWHERE ELSE.

Thank you. Good day sir.

UnFunded, May 25, 2008 IP
  20. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    You say you are a "good man"? Then offer him some free SOUND advice, samples, right now.

And from that, maybe, maybe he, and others, will then buy.

Until then, shut your pie hole.

Thank you. Good day, sir.

Perry Rose, May 25, 2008 IP