1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affiliate Marketers !! LPWhiz Is Coming To Kick Asses On June 1

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by aditya_sfs, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, didn't yet thought about the PSD, but i guess that will be a good value. So its a good idea finally. I will add it !!

aditya_sfs, May 24, 2008 IP
  2. Muneeb2Good

Muneeb2Good Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is really a great idea, i was very more than frustrated to know any quick way to make a landing page as through a designer it would cost you a lot more than what you are investing in total - in my case hehe

Thanks for the info i will definitely will be participating.

Muneeb2Good, May 24, 2008 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  3. Manish Pandey

Manish Pandey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would be interested to see it live... :)

Manish Pandey, May 24, 2008 IP
  4. WorldImpulse

WorldImpulse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure aditya will also give some tips to the newbee affiliates on how to become uber affiliates ;)
    Eager to see some examples... I am sure this will be a Great service ..
    Make sure you give special discounts to first "N" members.

WorldImpulse, May 24, 2008 IP
  5. Trusted Writer

Trusted Writer Banned

Best Answers:
    I was just wondering the same and remembering HYIP schemas, hope this affiliate program has nothing to do with this.

Trusted Writer, May 24, 2008 IP
  6. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't get you actually. whats HYIP ? moreover, this is not an affiliate program !!

Will surely think about it !

Here is a sample landing page

aditya_sfs, May 24, 2008 IP
  7. SeR_Cyclops

SeR_Cyclops Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, this sounds like a great deal..20 professionally designed landing pages for $30..thats a little more than $1 per landing page where else can you get that kind of deal? I am really looking forward to this and know it will be of high quality..aditya has done work for me before such as link building and has always went above and beyond what I expected of him.

SeR_Cyclops, May 24, 2008 IP
  8. S.Sameer

S.Sameer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah yeah I've been looking for something like this since quite a while now.. Googled for free landing pages but didn't found anything. This does sound like a good deal, and I hope it turns out to be the same as it sounds when it finally launches. I've subscribed, let's see how it goes.

S.Sameer, May 24, 2008 IP
  9. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Its really good to see atleast some positive response from people. I am still making a list of freebies to provide the members with such as -

1. Articles with the landing pages.
    2. Keyword list in the particular niche.
    3. List of good affiliate programs in the particular niche.
    4. Link Cloaker Script
    5. Click Counting and Stats Script
    6. PPC Guide
    7. Keyword Analysis Guide
    8. Long Tail Keyword Analysis Guide
    9. Discussion Forums.

still many to come up ....

aditya_sfs, May 25, 2008 IP
  10. proversatility

proversatility Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow....now thats really something HUGE as considered to $29.99 / mnth. I cant help myself from subscribing to it......Launch it quick man :D

proversatility, May 26, 2008 IP
  11. slickyyz

slickyyz Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree. **ATTENTION**

You may wanna take a look at this Wickedfire thread before ordering from this guy. They have already threatened to ban him over there for spamming.

http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/31090-reload-page-affiliate-marketers-lpwhiz-coming-kick-asses-june-1-a.html

In addition to that, I would like to say why this could only end in disaster.

Everyone knows that to succeed in affiliate marketing you have to be unique and beat out your competition by offering something different. Having the same landing pages as 100-300 people who may be promoting at the same exact time doesn't put you ahead at all. Yes, ad copy does weigh in but in certain saturated markets (like probably the ones you'll receive Lps for) the competition is stiff for even unique longtails. So you're bound to run into others that have the exact same LP. Do you really want to have the same LP as 100-300 other ppl?

Also, since everyone is going to need landing pages specifically for their niches, and there are 100-300 members, and only 20Lps it's impossible that everyone will get what they need, and you'll most likely be paying for LPs that you can't use or don't need.

I'll stick to getting mine custom made...at least this way i know that I have full control over my campaign, and don't have to worry about carbon copies.

And one more thing...I've worked with plenty of landing page designers and haven't met one who charges $100 for an LP. Most designers charge from 40-80. If you're making $3000 off 20 lps that are probably only worth $1000, i'd say well you're ripping people off. Best luck anyway.

slickyyz, May 30, 2008 IP
  12. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of bulk discounts for pages but can't see how this would benefit anyone that joins to be honest. The only way I could see these 20 pages a month being useful is if the members took the page "templates" to create their own pages for their own offers. Otherwise you are just competing and bidding against all the other members which is just dumb, to be honest.

What makes it worse it you plan to make pages for "the most popular offers" so not only are the members going to be competing with every single other member for the same offers and keywords but being popular offers they are sure to be competing with every other affiliate and super affiliate. It will instantly flood already flooded markets making the members broke trying to compete against each other.

To make it worthwhile you HAVE to offer some unique pages for the users as well. Even if just a handful every month.

Nice price but a complete waste since you kill the value by offering it to multiple people.

Scilynt, Jun 5, 2008 IP
  13. DealerDave

DealerDave Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am interested in this, but am concerned that you have not replied to the above poster that has a problem, even though he has posted numerous times.

Is the offer still going?

Are the number of landing pages promised created and delivered to members?

Are they easily editable for personal customization? i.e. .PSD files, spliced and coded?

Thanks,
    Dave

EDIT:

These are the problems I'm concerned with.
    forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=924220&highlight=lpwhiz

forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=929269&highlight=lpwhiz

DealerDave, Jul 20, 2008 IP
  14. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    To update as far as my own issues, he did (finally) give me a refund for July. But that being said, there are still outstanding pages from June including several promised bonuses and what was supposed to be "extras" to make up for the delays. Beyond that, I'm pretty sure there are no updates for July content even though the 1st and 15th have obviously passed.

He did mention some personal issues that caused delays and although I can understand that, I can't understand the complete lack of follow through or communication with the members. I don't know how many people paid for July but I can assume they would all be pissed about not getting anything yet.

He took what could have been a pretty decent service (with some changes needed) and pretty much killed it with lack of follow through and delays. If someone had the talent to make good looking pages and was able to work in some custom/unique pages for each member as well, this could be a very popular service with a lot of customers. Maybe someone will fill the need...

Scilynt, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  15. DealerDave

DealerDave Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for posting that. so how many landing pages did you actually get total?

DealerDave, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  16. Scilynt

Scilynt Peon

Best Answers:
    So far 19 of the 20 that were supposed to be for June. Also missing are the 10 extra ringtone pages that were supposed to be for the first 100 customers and another set that was supposed to make up for all the initial delays.

I don't want to be completely negative about it though...they are good looking landing pages. It is a killer deal to get 20 pages for $30 regardless how many other people have them. But of course you can't just use them as is because of that. To be honest, they would be worth the purchase for any affiliate noob just to get an idea of what good landing pages should look like even if never actually used.

Sucks though because it could have been a killer service if he listened to users and added some kind of unique pages in the package and actually delivered.

Scilynt, Jul 21, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.