1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the Ideal Affiliate Network?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by lewisjake, May 8, 2008.

There are large number of affiliate networks and web site owners are not very sure as which one to go for. I have read a number of blog post and articles in ezines about affiliate marketing and the best networks. Many of them forewarn about joining affiliate networks without proper background checks. Now, if it is possible I am not able to figure it out.

Affiliate networks might be circulating all information about themselves. The testimonials are rarely presented and there are few reviews about the services. Either the affiliates, who are making good money, do not want to share the information, being afraid that it might harm their own interests or there may not be anyone interested in doing it at all. May be super affiliates know a thing about it. But I have not found a single account that might help in making a decision.

lewisjake, May 8, 2008 IP
  2. igedegbe

igedegbe Peon

Best Answers:
    well, join an affiliate program that will give all the resources you need to succeed as an affiliate. Goto http://affiliateideals.blogspot.com/ and sign up for free and start earning money. try this link also www.bestaffiliatesmarketingtip.info

igedegbe, May 9, 2008 IP
  3. Nick_Mayhem

Nick_Mayhem Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think different affiliate programs work for different niches.

The major ones would be like CJ and shareasale etc.

Nick_Mayhem, May 9, 2008 IP
    Pinup Girl likes this.
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing to do is to search google or go to an affiliates directory to find the affiliate programs / networks that you are interested in and then go to a forum to ask about them programs to see other peoples opinions/advice and their experience with using them networks.

john269, May 23, 2008 IP
    Pinup Girl likes this.
  5. sar420

sar420 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Neverblueads is my personal favorite. Offers really nice pay per lead programs to promotes alongside the regular CPA ones. Pay on time and always very cooperative

sar420, May 23, 2008 IP
    Pinup Girl likes this.
  6. blogspot

blogspot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    zanox is my favourite.

blogspot, May 23, 2008 IP
  7. discodollars

discodollars Peon

Best Answers:
    I think networks work great because they have such a great selection of programs. Check out my link for RELIABLE programs that pay! Questions, let me know!

discodollars, May 23, 2008 IP
  8. Pinup Girl

Pinup Girl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    the ideal networks are the ones who pays net 15,payment by paypal, 24 hrs online support,high payouts.. do i want too much? heheh :D

Pinup Girl, May 23, 2008 IP
    john269 and sar420 like this.
  9. lewisjake

lewisjake Banned

Best Answers:
    Had you tried RupizAffiliates network, can you tell me merits and demerits of this network.

lewisjake, May 23, 2008 IP