1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Without Content SEO??????

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Ridhdhi, May 20, 2008.

1. Dan Schulz

Dan Schulz Peon

Best Answers:
    The same thing I did before the update. Don't make Web sites for search engines (instead, make them for people). (Yes, I'm dead serious, and no, I'm not kidding.)

Dan Schulz, May 21, 2008 IP
  2. Ridhdhi

Ridhdhi Banned

Best Answers:
    Waiting for More Suggestions.......:)

Ridhdhi, May 22, 2008 IP
  3. core8284

core8284 Peon

Best Answers:
    Buddy, I think these things may help you...Never use abstract language on your website unless you are talking about such a subject.Be concise in your writing, positive and to the point.Use appropriate links from your content, wherever required. For instance, a person may be interested in learning about natural stones and gem resources in India, from a section talking about types of gems available.Put your self in the visitors shoes to present the right information at every step.

core8284, May 22, 2008 IP
  4. wavetowake

wavetowake Peon

Best Answers:
    why not add some content? just post some keyword-rich blurbs by your photos. you can optimize your photos by adding alt and title tags to them.

wavetowake, May 22, 2008 IP
  5. Ridhdhi

Ridhdhi Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I already know about ALT tags, meta tags,Title.
    Can anyone suggest me more then these things??

Ridhdhi, May 23, 2008 IP
  6. raopraveen

raopraveen Peon

Best Answers:
    hey man forget about the onpage optimization if you're not having the content updation on your site but don't get upset still you can do offpage optimization for your site which would definitely increase your PR and some rankings..

raopraveen, May 23, 2008 IP
  7. earn

earn Peon

Best Answers:
    search engine rankings mainly depends on our Keyword Use in Title Tag,Anchor Text of Inbound Link,Global Link Popularity of Site,Relevance of Inbound Links,Link Popularity of Site in Topic,Optimizing keyword meta tag
    But the most important factor is your website content.It will help in establishing link exchanges with other sites.
    so very less content will not get you good search engine ranking

earn, May 23, 2008 IP
  8. nettech

nettech Peon

Best Answers:
    In addition to atl tags, you could also structure the image filenames depending on the keyword that you are targetting but this will generally work better for Google Images.

I would also seriously consider all the points mentioned above by Dan as he is absolutely 'spot on' with regards to the issues you will potentially face with the way you organise your site. This has to be the first thing you look at otherwise it will end up a total mess.

Good luck
    Zaheer

nettech, May 23, 2008 IP