1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ever felt stuck?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lightless, May 16, 2008.

1. bluefox21

bluefox21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

good for you. I wish i could do the same, but as nothing good happened ever to me, even when i tried my best, i don't really want to keep trying, as i said, i just wait until i'm tired enough to go to bed (otherwise i start to think and remember while i lay in bed, with all the "why"'s, "what if"'s, and all that) and i sleep until i got to go to work (yup, i sleep until 2:30 PM or so), then i go back and wait until i get tired and all over again.
    It works for me, it's not like i'm happy or something, but at least days pass by quickly.
    So, i'm stuck, and even though i don't like it, i don't want to try to move forward, just because i know it will be in vain.

bluefox21, May 19, 2008 IP
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Have a good sleep, 2mor wake up refresh physically and psychologically. No one will remain stuck forever, no worries, there will be a break sometime, somehow :)

wisdomtool, May 19, 2008 IP
  3. bluefox21

Best Answers:

I'd like to believe that...

4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Something strange about beliefs are that if you choose to believe, it will come through, if you choose not to believe it wont......

wisdomtool, May 19, 2008 IP
  5. bluefox21

Best Answers:
    life proved to me that you're wrong....as i said, i used to belive everything could change, but i was wrong, now i don't believe that the break will come, it didn't come in the past 22 years, i'm tired of waiting, it's like calling a pizza delivery from a nuclear submarine, pointless...

6. manisht07

manisht07 Peon

Best Answers:
    you r wrong my friend there is nothing that cannot be changed by prayer though i may sound stupid but i m not.try prayer power and u will do fine

manisht07, May 19, 2008 IP
  7. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I am in a crossroad in life myself. Now for me to get unstuck.

homebizseo, May 19, 2008 IP
  8. bluefox21

Best Answers:
    I've tried, in any way you can imagine. Pray, promises, effort, all of that. That's why i sound kinda crazy, you might think i should try something different, but either it doesn't work, or something happens that frustrates me. like when i had to quit playing basketball because practice end up late and i couldn't catch the bus to get home. see the effort i was making: i was going out from my house to school at 6:45 am; school until luch time, but then classes again until 5:30 PM. Then to the bus since i had to practice in another city (in my city there is no basketball program). I was in the other city by 6:30. Land into a teammate house until 7:30; then practice until 9:45 PM (practice end at 10:00 pm, but i needed tot ake a shower and catch the bus back to my city at 10:15 pm).
    So then the bus so i used to get home at 11:30 PM, straight to bed of course.
    Resuming, for something that i loved and made me happy, i used to spend about 17 hours/day off my home.
    So then it came the winter recess, and the bus company decided to make the last bus to go out 30 minutes earlier, and basketball practice start was scheduled 30 minutes later.
    Things like that happen in every aspect of my life that you can think of, love, work,everything....

9. sudden.emptiness

sudden.emptiness Banned

Best Answers:
    well as someone told me learn to balance things in life, enjoy life... this shouldn't be an option... or else you life will always be about work and work...

sudden.emptiness, May 19, 2008 IP
  10. shameera

shameera Peon

Best Answers:
    i think once....but there's always a way!!

shameera, May 20, 2008 IP
  11. skypeace

skypeace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not yet......Thankfully :)

skypeace, May 20, 2008 IP
  12. mike323

mike323 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're stuck, move in a different direction.

mike323, May 20, 2008 IP
  13. andymayo

andymayo Guest

Best Answers:
    Blue Fox its a FACT that pesemistic people will fail over optomistic people. if you ask my you deserve to be in the situation you are in because that is what you believe. countless people have tried to help you here and yet you are so quick to tell them how crap your life is..

and thats the problem.. you see your life as crap it will stay crap. you have no one to blame but yourself for that.

many people are worse off than you but possitive attitude gets you through it. You have already said it doesnt (get my point).

untill you change your attitude you will never be happy because thats who you are. please stop depressing everyone else.

Also so you cant play basket ball in a different city.... buy a basket ball and play locally.. ( thats called common sense )

andymayo, May 21, 2008 IP
    jerwin likes this.
  14. stockhola

stockhola Guest

Best Answers:
    Could not have said it better myself. If you do not like the way things are going you have every right,motive and power to change it. Life is full of chances and changes. You can chose to wake up late tomorrow and not go into work at all. Granted you might lose your job however it is still a choice. Pros and Cons. You can start will small things. Say you don't like where you are at now your maybe a bit over weight and do not like the job you are in now. Even if you 40 or even 50 there are choices you can make just motivate yourself and realizes it will take weeks if not months maybe a few years to really notice the change. Get up a little be early and take a walk. Invest in stocks and do it smartly read up on it a hour a day and follow the news you can change around your 401k to better options and retire sooner or maybe with more money then you would have before. *Or less lol I hope thats not the case but always Pros and Cons* Take that extra leap but realize the rewards might not be instant. You will be happy you pushed yourself one step further.

stockhola, May 21, 2008 IP
  15. students-forum

students-forum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    To me, it sounds like you've given up. In that case, it is like waiting for a pizza in a submarine or whatever the analogy was that you gave. One thing to bare in mind though is that you'll never know how close you were to success if when you gave up trying, who knows it could be just around the corner.

students-forum, May 21, 2008 IP
  16. spanish.ire

spanish.ire Guest

Best Answers:
    is being stuck on someone can also be consider but in a positive sense...

spanish.ire, May 21, 2008 IP
  17. Simboy

Simboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope. Not till now.

Simboy, May 21, 2008 IP
  18. bluefox21

Best Answers:
    I'm quick because is not the first time that people tries to cheer me up. It wasn't my intention to depress anyone, maybe just find someone that understands.

Everyone seems to agree on that. The problem is the order of facts:
    Everyone thinks that my life is crap because i think is crap. But the thruth is that i say my life is crap because it's crap. You know what i'm saying? first, it comes the reason why i say it after it happens.

You got a point there, and it might be my way of thinking. I don't feel like i have to feel better because people is worse than me (i can walk, run, eat everyday and all), actually i think why some people is better and why it can't be the same for me.

Again, you're misplacing the facts. I have this attitude because i couldn't be happy with other attitude, positive thinking and all.
    And why othel people get depressed anyway? it's not my intention.

Nope. Common sense is that, since i clearly said how much effort i've put into playing bball, you gotta assume that i have a ball of my own.
    But is not the same to go alone to a street court to shootaround than going to a team in a indoor court playing in a team, in a league and basically have some competition.

thanks anyway!

bluefox21, May 21, 2008 IP
  19. redz

redz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yep, when I was stuck I just took action, but while being stuck for a while I was just sitting around watching tv, youtube, drinking, and smoking more. Now I know without any action you will stand in the same spot forever.

redz, May 21, 2008 IP
  20. e_joie

e_joie Active Member

Best Answers:
    i was in that situation before...
    i did commune with myself and asked what do i really want to happen in my life.
    then i started to dream again. wrote those dreams in my notebook.

e_joie, May 23, 2008 IP