1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you getting credit for Newegg sales?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Phishie, May 20, 2008.

I recently purchased over $400 worth of merchandise from Newegg using my link over 3 different orders and I didn't get any credit for any of them.

Also, I recommended a computer to a client of mine and sent him a CJ link to click and buy the computer and I didn't get any credit for that $429.99 computer either. =/

Anybody else having trouble with Newegg or have any recommendations as to what I should do?

I've made tens of thousands of Newegg sales in the past year but I've since let my Newegg site close down so I haven't gotten any sales in a long time. I wonder what the problem is.

Phishie, May 20, 2008 IP
  2. MrX

MrX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    make sure the newegg relationship still shows as "active" on cj. i never had a problem with them.

MrX, May 20, 2008 IP
  3. cpugeek

cpugeek Active Member

Best Answers:
    CJ sucks period.

cpugeek, May 20, 2008 IP
  4. tvmatt

tvmatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for providing any sort of reasoning behind your statement :rolleyes: CJ tracking works 100%. I work with a handful of advertisers on CJ, and the numbers that we see on our backends always match the number of sales listed in CJ. If you're seeing a tracking problem, it's because the advertiser's website isn't firing the pixels properly (they most likely use some sort of dynamic pixel firing).

I've never had a tracking issue with NewEgg when ordering through my own link.

tvmatt, May 21, 2008 IP