1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Have you used Curadebt Debt Consolidation Affiliate program??

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by northwest, May 12, 2008.

Hi,

I signed up with CuraDebt debt consolidation affiliate program. They seemed to have high payouts. Is anybody using this successfully? Are there any other debt consolidation programs that you can recommend?

northwest, May 12, 2008 IP
  2. northwest

northwest Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still looking for a response for my post.

Let me ask this question in a different way. Curadebt has high commissions but they don’t have a tracking system. It has been rated by users reasonably well and this is pretty popular debt consolidation company. But the problem I noticed is that they do NOT have affiliate tracking system. So, affiliates have to rely on their word whether a sale was made or not.

To know about traffic through an affiliate link, we have to send an email to the affiliate manager and he/she will send a report by email.

What would you do if you were me? Any suggestions?

Thanks…

northwest, May 19, 2008 IP
  3. vkr_bibin

vkr_bibin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am also using curadebt for sometime. I have given them some lead, but looks like nobody is ready to send them the money(i.e no conversion). I have to opt out of this soon as I will be running out of cash. One more thing, does anyone know a debt consolidation program which pays for leads as well as sale.

vkr_bibin, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  4. Debt Reduction

Debt Reduction Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't know about other financial sites but the which i have are really good.

I can understand your real problem, you should also refer some more financial companies.

Hope my advice helps you.

Debt Reduction, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  5. flaco

flaco Peon

Best Answers:
    Leads debt consolidation...MARKET LEVERAGE! :D They have several great offers to choose from in this category. Check my sig if you are interested, not 100% sure if any pay on sale though. Leads are usually easier to get anyways!

flaco, Sep 10, 2008 IP