1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Adsense Niche Networks Work? Your success stories

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Fight Videos UK, Apr 10, 2008.

Hi,

Im debating whether it worth investing time in a niche content network.

Here's how I understand the process:

Find some highly searched, low competition, Highly bidded on keywords
    Register keyword domain ($9)
    Get 5-10 x 500 word articles ($30-$60)
    Find a re-usable template
    Add adsense
    Join a few relevant forums and post with the site in your sig

Repeat, ideally once a day.

So, does this work? If not, what did you do differently?

Will the $39-$69 investment, + time promoting each site return within a month? 2 months?

Ive never done the whole "content sites just for adsense" thing, but curious :)

Thanks

Fight Videos UK, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  2. njaneardude

njaneardude Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the answer to that is, all depends :rolleyes:
    And definately depends on when and how quickly the "Big G" gets your pages indexed.

You can buy a mass web site generator and create a 100,000 page adsense web site with a few clicks, upload and cross your fingers :p

Wish I could post a success, but for me a $5 day is a good one :rolleyes:

njaneardude, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  3. Fight Videos UK

Fight Videos UK Peon

Best Answers:
    hmm Im on a $5-$10 day with Adsense already, but on referrals and only 2 sites.

Fight Videos UK, Apr 11, 2008 IP
  4. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you surely can, but if you work hard+smart on them. It will surely pay off.

marketsnipers, May 18, 2008 IP
  5. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you add more than just 5 article, then that will help a lot.

Add new content in your site on regular bases, this will bring traffic from search engines. Traffic = $$$

angilina, May 18, 2008 IP
  6. maker

maker Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes please... anybody has any success story on this... I'll second that... :D

maker, May 18, 2008 IP
  7. GoblinGal

GoblinGal Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm in the $200-$400 a day range from Adsense. I started out with what you'd probably call a niche network (I'd build one site, write a bunch of articles for it, and move on to the next, and all the sites loosely fell into the same niche, though none focused on the same keywords) about four years ago. Gradually I've moved onto focusing on one site and just updating the old ones with new articles from time to time (maybe once a month for some... a couple times a year for others).

I find it easier, in the long run (and more profitable), to work on getting links and writing daily fresh content for one site than trying to maintain a network. My old sites still make a couple dollars a day, but the big site makes 3 figures a day and gets lots of outside advertising opportunities. (The problem with the network where all sites are smaller and tend to be somewhat static is you don't have as many options out of Adsense... you don't really establish yourself as an authority and get known in the blogosphere and what not.)

Personally, for link building, I think you need a lot more than a few forum posts for backlinks. Also, when you create more of an authority site, you get a lot more freebie links from bloggers who find your site and talk about it or something you've written about.

Kind of a rambling answer there. Hope that helps. :p

GoblinGal, May 18, 2008 IP
    timallard likes this.
  8. timallard

timallard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great success story GoblinGal, thanks for sharing. + rep.

timallard, May 18, 2008 IP
  9. ErnestHemingway

ErnestHemingway Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look I will tell you something.

Do good to your visitors and visitors do good to you.
    Never do these 10x5 article deal, because you will end up nowhere and you wont even make the amount of money you spent on those articles. Basically when you pick up a niche look at it as giving good info to people, that is how your website will become useful and people will actually visit it and bookmark it and tell others about it.

Thinking about adsense will never get you anywhere. Remember dont have an adsense MIND, have a mind of a visitor and see what they want and what is good for them, think of it that way.

Every niche works, altho there are low paying niches but all of them work. You just got to take time and work on it and make it famous. 1 website can take around 6months to a year to become stable and make you good healthy income for years and years to come. Problem with us is that we all think about money and we throw a website with 10 articles and expect 500-1000 USD a month from it. You can't expect that people dont want you to make money people want to get info, people want quality content to read.

Just like a pianist does not need a special piano to play a good music, nobody requires a special power around to build a good website. A good quality website is one which you care about just like you would care about your baby and family. If you do so, you will see what i mean.

When your MFA "made for adsense" mind is gone then you will realize that its all about content and helping.
    Money comes after. This is the biggest mistake people make they JUMP for money.

dont waste time building those quick adsense sites..

ErnestHemingway, May 18, 2008 IP
  10. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I second the above post, think money later and build something useful for your visitors, money should come

COBSolutions, May 18, 2008 IP
  11. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Helped a lot.

yakusokutebayo, May 18, 2008 IP
  12. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    While I agree with Hemingway, It is still possible to make money from the 10x5 idea, provided there is quality. Although, I find 5 articles to be a little less. 10 is reasonable IMO and updating at least once a week definitely is important.

13. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to add, I am in the process of building 10 niche sites for the purpose of earning from adsense. I am -

1. Making sure that the content is not just good quality, but is researched well.
    2. Not adding adsense code in the first 3 months of the site being online.
    3. Doing proper on-page and off-page SEO
    4. Not looking at money at least until the end of 2008.

In addition, I am building a blog with the sole purpose of information and authority. This blog is updated literally everyday.

Thats my plan for 2008.

ErnestHemingway likes this.
  14. ErnestHemingway

ErnestHemingway Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am talking from over 5 years of experience my good friend.
    I have tried it all, you name it.

To really make money from Adsense and have a happy life without troubling yourself. You have to play it the google way. You have to help people.
    You have to be a SMART MAN. And these 10 articles makes nothing, and its MFA kinda website a quality website is one which helps the visitors. Sites with 10 articles max will make a penny or something a day. Because you need traffic and once visitor find the site nothing then a place where the owner is trying to make money out of them they wont even visit it.

Smart people play the game in smart way and go with what google and people want. Because if you do so you will only help yourself. Remember a site that makes 8k USD per month for 10 years is a lot better than a site that makes you quick $10 a day for a month and then gets buried.

To be successful in game, I will never take back my words, you have to think from visitor perspective and try to provide lots of content at first before u can think about money.

Nobody cares about you, people visit ur website bcoz they wanna find solution to their problem not to CLICK ON UR adsense ads and make u money.

ErnestHemingway, May 18, 2008 IP
  15. marketsnipers

marketsnipers Peon

Best Answers:
    Very well said Ernest, very well said. Fortunately, this is what I am doing.

marketsnipers, Jun 17, 2008 IP