1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

why google hates india ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by MuabeIndia, May 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itcn

itcn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, in your dreams. The US ain't goin anywhere baby, these colors don't run!

itcn, May 18, 2008 IP
  2. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Huh ? It's going alright, it's on a sharp decline, you seriously can't deny it ....
    Look at the dollar and the falling economy, even Australia is 94 cents to the US dollar, we were once around 65-70 cents. maybe you're brain washed or something ? I have no idea.

Personally I would prefer the US to remain the super power - but just wait and see.

thsadmin, May 18, 2008 IP
  3. itcn

itcn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, we can't rule the world every day ... the economy has peaks and valleys. This all happened before in the 80s recession. Wait and see is correct ...

itcn, May 18, 2008 IP
  4. touchAshley

touchAshley Active Member

Best Answers:
    You act like this is the first time the U.S. has been down. Dude c'mon. The great depression was worst than this. We've also had other bad times. We need to stop giving foreigners our work just because it's cheap. We need more American quality in our everyday things anyway.

Read this

Why India Will Never Be a World Super Power
    India is a large rural country. It has a huge population which is highly illiterate. Its an agricultural based society and not an industrial society. It still uses the caste system. 900,000,000 Indians live below the poverty level.

The Best India can do, is become another Brazil. It is an South American power, but not a Super-Power. It shares its power in South America with Argentina.

Both India and Brazil have huge populations, racial and religious problems, poverty, huge natural reserve, large armies, crime, corruption, and large cities.

Brazil in the 1980's gave up its aspirations to become a global power, but instead lowered its expectations into becoming a regional power and for a brief time pursued making a Nuclear Bomb as Argentina was developing one as well. By early 1990's both South Africa, Brazil and Argentina had given up making Nuclear Weapons.

Well both Pakistan and India have nuclear weapons. Pakistan and India are both regional powers. India cannot differentiate itself from Pakistan, saying Pakistan is an insignificant country while India is a global power. India will always remain a regional power. Its landlocked geography, and surrounded by Pakistan and China will always impede its global aspirations. Just like Germany tried but never succeeded in becoming a Global power due to its geography of France on the West and Russia on the East.

The Best India can do is become another Brazil. And think of Pakistan as an Argentina. A smaller version of Brazil but very important none-the less.

And by the way: Developing Software doesnt make anyone a Superpower. The consumers are still the west. So when India starts outsourcing jobs overseas, then it maybe possible.

but that will never happen.

touchAshley, May 18, 2008 IP
  5. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on. We can be the next super power. Time will show.

I don't wanna argue on that as I have had 73 posts already on that matter arguing with someone in this forum.

What makes you feel that we can't? Just a question.:D

bubaipal, May 18, 2008 IP
    tanujdude91 likes this.
  6. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    google don't care from where r u they love every country. but as u r telling that u ppl cheat adsense by giving invalid clicks then how google can love india? (u r trying to damage adsense biz and reputation) shame on u :D

u should not say these words so openly u r showing dp members ur country reputation :p

Note: if GOOGLE hate india then why they have indian office

Jalpari, May 18, 2008 IP
  7. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Someone is trying to start a fight. Too bad if he learnt to contain himself he might have not been banned. But I do smell something fishy, who ever said anything about super power?

xXKingdom_SEOXx, May 18, 2008 IP
  8. sachin410

sachin410 Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    bcoz hardly anyone uses the Indian languages on the net.

most of Indians use English on the net.

sachin410, May 18, 2008 IP
  9. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes your ego-complex comes in your way if thinking. Everything starts from 0. US also did. We are developing and one day will be the next super power. And everything that goes up comes down. US is no exception. But yes they are very strong and it will not decline soon. But that does not mean others cannot beat it.

Don't fight guys. Please.
    @Indians- Don't bother what others say. We know that we are getting better and better and will be the next superpower sometime. They will see then. Don't waste time as I did in arguing with a person here. 73 posts and still he is not ready to accept anything.

10. xXKingdom_SEOXx

xXKingdom_SEOXx Peon

Best Answers:
    Let’s keep the rage against the ego-complex thread author, we don’t want to have a generalized fight here, nobody will be any super power.

xXKingdom_SEOXx, May 18, 2008 IP
  11. itcn

itcn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very true. All patriotic sentiment aside, there's plenty of room in this world for both countries, and even a few others. Global village, etc ...

itcn, May 18, 2008 IP
  12. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I am with you bro. , I think it will happen soon, sooner than most think, most non-U.S residents are starting to frown on the U.S as I am and I am from Aus' , even Americans are starting to clue on to this, U.S may survive the current lapse - but in the mean time other countries are stepping up to the plate. In previous times of U.S financial hardship the impact would be felt world wide - well not this time, many countries are independent and not relying so much on the U.S - so whilst the U.S declines other nations are still flourishing - I wish our dollar would drop as this means more dollars for me.

tanujdude91 likes this.
  13. touchAshley

touchAshley Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to beat you guys down or anything. But it won't be a super power anytime soon, nor will China. But that's just my opinion :)

touchAshley, May 18, 2008 IP
    eXe likes this.
  14. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    Please don't start a fight. Please. Spend time in useful work.

And as I said Google has a translator in Hindi. Don't complain.

I don't know how much you mean by highly illiterarte but if you think its arond 80-90% then you are wrong. In India has a literacy of 61%.

And 900,000,000 are not below poverty level, 21% are, i.e. around 250,000,000

If you are sceptical check them on the internet or where ever you want.

HAve a niCE dAY.

15. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    @touchashley- No problem mate. I just said that we can be with time. You should have said in near future. You said never, so I said that.

Also some of your stats are wrong and I pointed them out. Nothing else or personal.

16. madmax728

madmax728 Banned

Best Answers:
    Their business plan I guess. Google has many Indian employees and they have a R&D development center in Bangalore, India. They don't have a R&D center in South Africa, now do people from SA say that Google hates them?

madmax728, May 18, 2008 IP
  17. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    bubaipal, 3walim, baybossplaya, J.P, madmax728, mudassar anwar, sachin410, siflur, tanujdude91, touchAshley

All are watching. I can sense a big fight here.

18. madmax728

madmax728 Banned

Best Answers:
    Ohh boy.. A fight broke out at DP

madmax728, May 18, 2008 IP
  19. hillord

hillord Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google only hate invalid clicks :)

hillord, May 18, 2008 IP
  20. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I think it's good topic myself, I don't want to fight as these are just my thoughts as well, probably not the right thread for the debate of the next super power though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.