1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help, my website has disappeared!

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by Harald Johnsen, May 18, 2008.

Okay, I've got to admit that I'm not thrilled about this at all, and would be very grateful for some help.

I'm working on a new bodybuilding blog/site, and yesterday everything was working perfectly. Today, however, when I went to type in the url, the site was suddenly gone and all I got was my Google Partnerpage (I use Google Apps with the domain).

I use HostIcan for my webhosting services, and have my domains registered with Name.Com.

I'm a real noob a this stuff, but I REALLY can't see why something like this should be happening. Nothing changed since yesterday, but now the site is just gone. I can't even log in to my Wordpress admin dashboard. I CAN log into my HostICan Cpanel, though, and nothing appears to be wrong.

I sent a 'support ticket' to HostIcan, but I'm not sure they've gotten it - I entered my correct email address but did not get an auto-reply to confirm my request for support as they said I would (and they also said that if I don't get one, then they didn't get my request. WTF?)

Anyway, like I said, if anyone could help me out here with this crap I'd be very grateful and give lots of reps! :)

Thanks.

Harald Johnsen, May 18, 2008 IP
  2. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is an issue to be solved with your HOST alone.

if you used all tools available - such as WHOIS to check if your domain is properly paid/extended
    NS tools to see if your site's NS are correctly configured by YOU,
    to check if your host's bill has been properly paid by YOU
    .... after all that done by you
    you may need to CALL your host instead of sending a support ticket

hans, May 18, 2008 IP
    argothiusz likes this.
  3. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When did you start using Google Apps? Could it be how you have that setup? Check your on whois and make sure your nameservers are correct.

micksss, May 18, 2008 IP
    argothiusz likes this.
  4. MakeThatDollar

MakeThatDollar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    MakeThatDollar, May 18, 2008 IP