1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

THE absolute EASIEST WAY to get Conversions! Make $10,000+/day without a problem! $$$

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by isti, May 10, 2008.

Things are getting tough on the Internet for traditional CPA marketing. Users are wising up to schemes and things like cell phone PIN confirmations now exist. :(

Well I've got great news for you CPA marketers that are looking for a new approach! Before we go any further, I'm going to give you a few links. They will all require you to be a Facebook member, so if you aren't, you will need to signup there as well.

Ok, first check out this: http://apps.facebook.com/petpupz/ and (if cute puppies aren't your style...) then this: http://apps.facebook.com/dopecity/

Both of these applications are simple but for some reason very addictive to users. They both have around 120,000 DAU (Daily Active Users). Now with these two apps, it is unlikely that users will be completing offers every time they use the app, since there is quite a bit of content. But if you play with the app a bit, you will see that you can't get very far before you run out of "game currency", so you must either LEAVE or CONVERT. Obviously, with 1XX,000 DAU, many, many users are choosing to convert. So with this knowledge in tow, I think it's safe to assume that at least 1/3 of the DAU convert at least once each day. The CPA offers are auto-managed by Ad networks, but more about that below...Anyways, the average payout on these offers is between $.50 and $2, and that's just the free ones...

At these payout rates, the two applications above are each earning between $20,000 and $80,000 EVERY DAY! That is a lot of money people. This isn't even including the revenue generated from ads either, just the CPA offers. You can guarantee 1XX,000 DAU generates a LOT of impressions.

What? You don't believe me. Of course you don't. Well, keep reading my friends. :D Remember the FB CPA Ad networks I mentioned above? Well I'll still explain more about them later, but for now, go to the $uper Rewards about page here: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=6131192103. Notice on the first bullet point (this is a direct quote from the page if you were to lazy to go there...)

"Earn $10-$200 per DAY per 1000 Daily Active Users (DAU). One of our top apps is making $150 per 1000 DAU per day and has 75k+ DAU!"

Did you catch that? You can assume that any well designed app will be earning the maximum amount, and that information is obviously outdated anyways as both of the apps linked above are running $uper Rewards and have over 75k DAU. Also notice that Pet Pupz runs $uper Rewards and Offerpal, another CPA network. Yes, some FB users really are so crazy that when they have exhausted the points from $R for the day, they will go to the Offerpal offers and then do them. All to teach their virtual pet (that isn't even animated, or anything cool!) a new "trick", or to get fast cash to be able to buy more "guns and drugs" Why these users are willing to do these offers for such stupid rewards is a cultural phenomenon, I don't think anyone can explain it. These apps DO earn that much. I know the owner of Pet Pupz personally, and these numbers are very accurate for that app.

Of course, there are even simpler apps out there that only give the option of completing CPA offers while using the app, there is nothing else to do. Here's a great example: http://apps.facebook.com/winfreexboxgames/.

This application let's users complete CPA offers in exchange for tickets in weekly raffles. That's it! Well technically, I suppose it does let users recruit friends for points and look at a lame "wishlist" too, but generally speaking, the only action a user is going to be taking in this app is doing offers for points, as you can't realistically gain any points from inviting friends, and the wishlist is just boring. Even so, invites help the app grow, and the wishlist generates impressions too!

Aside from that and back to the topic, this app usually has between 700 and 1500 DAU, and it's likely that a very high percentage of them are converting. We'll assume 60% to play it safe... At 60% of 732 (current DAU), this app is earning between $220 and $880 EVERY DAY! That isn't nearly as much as the others above, but THAT IS STILL A LOT OF MONEY! The app is nice and simple too, it's probably running on a shared host! In the early days of Apps-R-Us, we ran multiple apps with thousands of DAU on shared hosts without a problem! Now we have upgraded servers ;) By the way, if anyone is interested in starting a "Win Free.....Anything" app, we have a turnkey version of the app available for $100. It can easily be modified to fit any theme.

Ok, so now I'll tell you a bit about the CPA networks mentioned above. You should already have pretty much figured out what they do. These networks are awesome, basically, and that's the bottom line. They manage everything for you, and I mean EVERYTHING! They add new offers almost every day, and delete expired ones, credit users, and deal with any customer service issues involving not getting credited! What else is there to do except cash checks? Hopefully you don't want them to do that for you too!

Of course, you can run your own CPA offers too, but that requires tracking and crediting individual users manually, or else creating your own software to do. You'd also have to deal with guaranteed customer service issues, and to be quite frank, it'd be a hell of a lot of work. What this really allows is for me to be like a "cheater" at CPA Marketing... While all of you are out researching keywords and creating landing pages etc, I'm out here everyday thinking of fun, unique, creative new ways to earn, for either clients or ourselves, and we don't even have to think about the "pitching the offer" aspect of things! All I do is create applications that users will use, and let the networks do the rest. I feel like a toymaker. That is yet another great thing about this method, users COME to these apps EXPECTING to need to fill out offers. These kinds of apps are basically like running a GPT site, except you don't have to payout. (unless, like "Win Free Xbox Games", you want to) By the way I neglected to mention that all of the offers on $R and Offerpal are obviously incentivized, so you don't have to worry about that.

So what do you all think of this information? What will you do with it? It's not as hard as you might think to get into this niche that has so many niches within it. We are available for custom application development all the time, it's what we do. We understand social network platforms (and FB in particular). Yes, it would cost a lot of money to get one of the first two apps listed made, but in the long run it would MORE than pay off. If you want to start something as simple as "Win Free Xbox Games" we've coded a clone of the script we'll be selling at our turnkey application site http://www.Apps-R-Us.com for $200. We'll make it available to anyone who has read though all of this for $100, just for having the patience. :D

The purpose of this thread is not to sell our products or services though, although it is always nice... I just want to make you all aware of this awesome opportunity that's out there, and maybe get some reputation in the process...

Of course if you've read this far you've been intrigued by the article. How could you not be, this is not some phony bullshit GET RICH QUICK scheme, this is a real opportunity that exists, you can ask owners of apps with decent DAU counts and they will all tell you the same thing: they should not be making this much money so easily!

So, if you liked what you read here today, stay tuned... in the next post I will be telling you some insider secrets on how to get massive amounts users to your app once you've got one up and running, and this is where the real fun begins!

take care everyone, thanks for reading!

isti, May 10, 2008 IP
  2. KGL

KGL Peon

Best Answers:
    ******Nevermind.

KGL, May 15, 2008 IP
    Smyrl likes this.