1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Commission Junction TOS violation?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by jawinn, Apr 5, 2006.

Will there be any issues with my signing up with Commission Junction using one URL and then putting their affiliate’s ads on all my sites? Do I have to tell them every address I am using for their affiliates?

jawinn, Apr 5, 2006 IP
  2. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't think so, but it's easy to add more sites to your account, so I'd do that.

Mister Tut, Apr 5, 2006 IP
  3. websiteideas

websiteideas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as I know it's not against the TOS, but you probably want to do this anyway for your own tracking purposes.

websiteideas, Apr 5, 2006 IP
  4. Micromag

Micromag Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes is against TOS

Update your site very clearly with all web sites that you have that you plan to put affiliate links or you can have a Warning from CJ or your account canceled.

https://www.cj.com/psa.jsp

Micromag, Apr 5, 2006 IP
    BNix likes this.
  5. BNix

BNix Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't do something risky. If you got kicked , the chance to get reinstated is very low. So Read the TOS carefully
    I've been banned from some non-affiliate site with GREAT opportunity mistakely
    After that , Every site i signed up. I print out the full TOS and policy to read everyline. Yes Don't skim and skip. You don't risk your paycheck with this

BNix, Apr 11, 2006 IP
    Micromag likes this.