1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Undefined index: PATH_INFO

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by SJappie, May 12, 2008.

Hi there, I need some help please.

I've registered and set up the Co-op stuff.
    Created a file called "ad_network_255.php" and pasted the contents in to there that I got in the setup page of the Coop Ad Network.

I created the "ad_network_ads_255.txt" and set the CHMOD to 666, which works because now the file is filled with the links.

My site is all custom php, so no need to edit .htaccess...? And they are all located in the same directory. To put the ads in place I've created a seperate file with the proper code from the Setup page and put it in place with "include".

... Now I'm getting this on all pages, errors and below them the text links -->

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_INFO in /home/user/public_html/ad_network_255.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined index: PATH_INFO in /home/user/public_html/ad_network_255.php on line 78

Notice: Undefined index: HTTPS in /home/user/public_html/ad_network_255.php on line 97
    Free Myspace Layouts - Car Loan - Moneygram - Sport Betting - Flights

Any help on this please, cause I have no idea what is wrong here? :s

Found a solution that prevents the errors from showing up and that's adding
    to the ad network file..

Found it in this topic: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=26079

Dont know if this is fixxing the error or if it's just hiding it...?

SJappie, May 12, 2008 IP
  2. hasen

hasen Peon

Best Answers:
    I was going to suggest that if you didn't find it yourself. It is basically hiding the errors because they don't matter. Its no problem, everything is fine now.

hasen, May 13, 2008 IP
  3. SJappie

SJappie Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know that the erros cause no problems Hasen.

Thread may be closed :)

SJappie, May 13, 2008 IP