1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PM Spamming

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by qualityhostings, May 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi

I read many complaints , and I am sure someone is making accounts again and again and spamming.

Just got a PM from
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=167220

Traffic Links And More
    What you get ?
    -1 link submitted to 100 Different Social Bookmarking Sites using different unique IP's (2 times in a month)
    +
    -1 link submitted to 800 Different Accounts of Yahoo Search(PR6) using different unique IP's (myweb.yahoo.com/)
    +
    -1 link submitted to 100 Different Blinklist(PR7) accounts using different unique IP's (blinklist.com)
    +
    -1 link submitted to 200 Different Slashdot(PR9) accounts using different unique IP's (slashdot.org)
    +
    -1 link submitted to 200 Different Diigo accounts (PR4) using different unique IP's (diigo.com)
    +
    -1 link submitted to 100 Different Furl accounts (PR8) using different unique IP's (furl.net)
    +
    -1 link submitted to 100 Different Faves accounts (PR6) using different unique IP's (faves.com)
    +
    -1 link submitted to 100 Different Delicious accounts (PR9) using different unique IP's (del.icio.us)

The price for all the above mentioned work is $99. But since this is a welcome offer we are giving away a few review copies for $24.99

To buy : CLICK HERE

Thanks.
    Code (markup):
    I will appreciate if MOD ban the user and IP

Regards

qualityhostings, May 11, 2008 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  2. Agent_Dweeb

Agent_Dweeb Peon

Best Answers:
    Always forward the spam PM to an online mod.

Smyrl is the most active moderator in my experience :)

Agent_Dweeb, May 11, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.