1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Title question regarding WP all-in-one-seo-pack

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by pipes, May 11, 2008.

When using all-in-one-seo-pack, do you enter the exact same title from your post into the title in all-in-one-seo form field too?

pipes, May 11, 2008 IP
  2. kdemonte

kdemonte Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess its your own preference. I do personally, use the same title, but make sure when you title your articles they are both highly relevant to th article and keyworded up to help in the SERP's :)

kdemonte, May 11, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  3. Skinny

Skinny Peon

Best Answers:
    Whatever Title you enter will become the title of the post.

So you can either enter the title you want in the post . . .and leave the title in the form blank or your can change it.

Skinny

Skinny, May 11, 2008 IP
    pipes likes this.
  4. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I do the same and use the exact same title, i agree too with your point to make the title as relevant as possible to the article being posted.

pipes, May 11, 2008 IP
  5. pipes

pipes Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Skinny, i will probably do that then, makes sense to leave it blank if i know im going to be using the same title.

Note: for some reason i cant quote posts here on DP for the moment, must be a temp glitch.

pipes, May 11, 2008 IP
  6. Steupz

Steupz Peon

Best Answers:
    I use different titles almost all the time.

mostly to use a witty pun for the readers to see and a shameless keyword-stocked title in All-in-One for the Search Engines to drool over.

Steupz, May 11, 2008 IP
  7. godsofchaos

godsofchaos Peon

Best Answers:
    No you shouldnt do it from SEO perspectives. See you get good rankings if your blog name is same as the domain name, by the domain name itself. Hope you are keeping up with what I am saying, anyway, since you should get rankings for the domain name, try something similar.

Example:

My site is called Nokia Symbian Themes

But I use Nokia Symbian Themes by Chaos Inc. Download Free Cell phone themes, games and applications.

That way I am not deceiving with anybody and I am optimizing the right way cause I can actually push some other keywords into my title.

godsofchaos, May 11, 2008 IP