1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Speak now, or speak later?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Vadym, May 10, 2008.

Alright, I'm going to be getting together to do a project with a company. My company will be supporting them, and as a result, we'll be having a meeting with a very influential manager, one who I was planning to pursue upon the completion of this contract, as he overheads the district.

I'm wondering.

Should I approach him and speak to him about my company's service around the time of the meeting, after perhaps, or should I wait to have the contract completed and contact him then about it?

Thanks for any and all input.

Vadym, May 10, 2008 IP
  2. RFlame

RFlame Peon

Best Answers:
    I would wait. No need to bring unnecessary factors into the project you will be working with them on, get the deal completed and then talk to him. You will also have an established relationship with him after the deal is completed which is a big plus.

RFlame, May 10, 2008 IP
    Vadym likes this.
  3. chtdatweb

chtdatweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yep i totally agree with this, the big plus is the relationship, since your foot will already been in the door (providing that the initial contract completes with no problems) any future deals will be much easier to close :)

chtdatweb, May 10, 2008 IP
    Vadym likes this.
  4. Vadym

Vadym Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks to both. I was thinking of this myself, and was on the fence.

And we're putting special priority on this contract, to make sure it runs smoothly :)

Vadym, May 10, 2008 IP
    chtdatweb likes this.