1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

good advertiser for impressions? CPM?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by adams95ta, May 10, 2008.

I think it's called CPM? well I get a ton of these per day and I'd like for you guys to recommend me your advertiser of choice for impressions. I applied for adversal.com like a week ago and they never approved or denied my application and I'm tired of waiting. thanks

adams95ta, May 10, 2008 IP
  2. Chrilz

Chrilz Peon

Best Answers:
    Chrilz, May 10, 2008 IP
  3. bragn

bragn Peon

Best Answers:
    Adversal doesn't accept new applicants. If you're looking for popup ads, try Global Interactive. If for banners, try Tribal Fusion, Burst or Casale. If you don't get accepted, try Canep, CPX or something else.. Actually, IMO it is better to have an account in few networks anyway, since the fill rate of every company isn't always 100%..

bragn, May 10, 2008 IP
    slava likes this.
  4. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The first 2 CPM banner ad networks listed here are very good and reputable companies that always pay me on time, every time.

You are allowed 1 of each ad format per page. I normally put 3 ads on each page (3 different ad formats). Each ad format earns me around $0.45 - $0.70 CPM on my entertainment site giving me around $1.35 - $2.10 CPM (thats $1.35 - $2.10 for every 1000 pageviews).

Now these are just banner ads with no popunders or anything else with them. The CPM earnings per banner ad from these 2 networks are higher than most of the other CPM Ad Networks.

I don't quite get a 100% ad fill rate so what I do, I chain both of the networks together so that when one network produces a default it will show the other networks ads instead of the actual default. Doing this will mean you will earn even more from your ad space.

If you want to earn even more then you can also use their popunders which you can set up so 1 popunder gets shown per unique visitor. This will make it not annoy them so much. If you use popunders aswell then when I use to use them I was earning around $3 - $6 CPM extra and you can also chain these aswell.

If you don't get accepted into these 2 networks, then there are a few CPM ad networks listed further down in the listings that you are more likely to get accepted into, but pay a little less.

Good luck with all this banner ads stuff and hope you do well.

john269, May 23, 2008 IP