1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Serious One Link Building Services & Seo Services Management

Discussion in 'Services' started by amitpatel_3001, May 9, 2008.

About Our Company & Testinomials :
    We are a SEO Company offering Seo Services from over 2 years to numerous clients. Our clients signup with us for one time services or monthly based packages. Check out my iTrader Ratings for more information on the ratings recieved and satisfaction by them.

What is the Secret behind Rankings in Google?
    There is no real magic in rankings in the search engines. A Professional SEO would research your website and can help you out in getting better rankings. You can learn basic information by reading SEO White Papers , but when the time comes to build backlinks ie one way backlinks based on your website's theme you would need link builders to get this job done. This is where you would need us.

Advantages of SEO
    Search Engine Optimization is always important for any website because it can help you in ranking in the top of the search engines for your desired keywords and help you grow a better business. Here are some of the screenshots of the increasing traffic on one of our website.
    Monthly Unique / Visitors Increasing
    [​IMG]
    High Increasing Daily traffic from Search Engines
    [​IMG]
    Robots Stats which shows how high websites get indexed with SEO
    [​IMG]

Services Currently being offered in this Thread :
    • One Way Permanent Link Building Services with Link replacement if missing within 3 months for just 5$/link. You would be paying 10-20$/link generally on a monthly basis but we charge one time 5$/link and the links would be theme based.
    • You need to make the payment via paypal/xoom and send us your website details and we will send you a time frame with completed report of the links which were made for your website. The pricing is fixed and we can consider a discount on orders of 1000+ links.
    • You can also let us know if you are interested in monthly link building services and we can setup a campaign with monthly based reports.
    • If you have a higher budget we can offer a Free SEO Analysis and send you a list of SEO Services which will be beneficial to your website and will help you in ranking high in the serps.

Requirements for One Way Link Building :
    We need your website URL, Inner pages URL if you want to build links for inner pages, Keywords you are looking for ranking[if you have a higher budget we can optimize your website keywords etc], 2-3 lines description about your website.

Once you make the payment we will confirm the order and give you a estimation date of completion.

Note :If you have any queries about our services, feel free to send me a PM here or contact us in detail with your website information, requirements and budget using our Contact Page

amitpatel_3001, May 9, 2008 IP
    anurag_online likes this.
  2. pratik

pratik Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to build some links for my rainbow-line website, sending you all the details, please give me time frame for 125 links order :)

thanks

pratik, May 9, 2008 IP
    amitpatel_3001 likes this.
  3. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will need to know to theme of your websites well in advance to reduce confusions later. Iam sending you the confirmations and other details in sometime. You can also PM me for some sample links or any other queries.

amitpatel_3001, May 9, 2008 IP
  4. Kontent.solutions

Kontent.solutions Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have link building schemes for every niche. I might be interested in Health related niche.

Thanks,
    G

Kontent.solutions, May 9, 2008 IP
  5. killer

killer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what will be the PR of the pages where our link is placed?

killer, May 10, 2008 IP
  6. amitpatel_3001

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We can offer link building for health related niche, send us your website details which i posted in #1 post.

Everything has been setup for your website for monthly seo package, waiting for payment though.

We generally try our best for a PR2 but to be frank its a mix of PR0-PR3 and our links are generally manually unlike others who do this by using auto link generators.

amitpatel_3001, May 10, 2008 IP
  7. meetbro

meetbro Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are the links relevant ? what type of links they are ? home or sitewide ?
    Directory links ?

meetbro, May 10, 2008 IP
  8. anurag_online

anurag_online Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment will be done on monday via ICICI. Please PM me your account details.

anurag_online, May 10, 2008 IP
  9. amitpatel_3001

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These are relevant theme based one way links and not from directories or sitewide links.

I have sent you the bank details, waiting for payment.

amitpatel_3001, May 11, 2008 IP
  10. Malcom David

Malcom David Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It seems that you are quite old member who is into this link building stuff. We are new here and have been seeing all the threads and trying to get an indian seo company who take care of our clients link building part on monthly basis. Currently we have client related to these themes travel, finance, education etc... These are the main categories i would say. Our previous experience with other companies have been bad though. So we decided to outsource our link building work to a reputed person or company. I don't mind mind paying more if we get the quality. Now i would like to give you a try for one of my client's site which is related to finance for 50 links to start with. I really don't care about PR but yes a page should be relevant and cached by google with not more than 40 links per page. Pls messege us your contact number as well.
    Last but not least if we are satisfied then we assure you for a bulk order.

Malcom David, May 16, 2008 IP
  11. amitpatel_3001

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    David you can always test and review our services and i can offer you satisfaction guarantee because none of our clients are ever given bad services. You can send me your website with the other details and we can get started, our team will try the best to get you the best one way permanent links.

amitpatel_3001, May 17, 2008 IP
  12. Nakkers

Nakkers Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    One order for 50 links submitted, looking forward to the results!

Nakkers, May 17, 2008 IP
  13. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you give me more info about the inbound links? Do you focus on relevance of the links? The PR? Link popularity?

If all links are the same price does that mean they all carry the same weight? What sort of links are they? In-content links? Directory links? Social bookmarks?

If I was to hire you to promote my www.finance-help-guide.com and gain many business/finance links what would you advise as a useful strategy and how much would it cost? As its an Adsense content site (or will be when I add the adsense!) i'll be needing similar traffic to that shown in your original post to make some decent income. How much would your SEO campaign cost and how long would it take to get to the 10,000 a day mark.

There is currently around 10-15 finance articles (all unique) posted in that site with another 90 or so waiting to be added.

mikey1090, May 17, 2008 IP
  14. dadoc

dadoc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    I would be interested in link building my site. In the very beginning stages please see my sig. Please PM me further information

thanks

dadoc, May 17, 2008 IP
  15. amitpatel_3001

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Order recieved will send the reports in a week's time.

We can set up the link building campaign based on your budgets and the rankings come up slowly when you signup for our complete seo packages in case you are interested. You need to add relevant content, on page seo etc and then you can expect a huge increase in the traffic.

The complete information is posted in the #1 post, you just need to make the payment and our team gets started into building the links.

amitpatel_3001, May 26, 2008 IP
  16. mojtata

mojtata Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    pm me details..i will get one link to try this

mojtata, May 26, 2008 IP
  17. amitpatel_3001

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have already posted all the info in Post#1, please refer to that and send me a PM if you have any specific queries. Also we take a minimum of 25 Links order.

amitpatel_3001, May 26, 2008 IP