1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

21 Killer Ways To Ethically Increase Your RSS Subscribers

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by shamus, May 7, 2008.

Hey guys and gals!

I recently whipped up a post that talks about various ways a blogger can ethically and naturally boost their RSS subscriber counts. I see this being asked here and on other forums quite a bit, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to share it.

Article Here

It's quite long, but worth the read if you get a chance :)

Do you have any other ideas that I may have forgot to include? I'd love to see them posted here!

shamus, May 7, 2008 IP
    cianuro likes this.
  2. cianuro

cianuro Peon

Best Answers:
    Great article, stumbled and +rep :)

cianuro, May 7, 2008 IP
  3. System0

System0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very good post Ryan. I'm sure that will get you some traffic :)

Not related but with regards to your blog, I would encourage you to drop or greatly reduce the number of ads on your blog til you get more subscribers. At the moment you have google ads, 5 125x125 banners, an entrecard widget and a 468x60 banner at the top.

I checked your last few posts and theyre good but those ads are gonna put some people off from taking your site seriously (eg. 4 subscribers and several banner ads). I've made the same mistake myself in the past with some blogs and blogs definately grow quicker if they are not cluttered up with lots of ads. pm me if you want some advice :)

System0, May 8, 2008 IP
  4. noobpreneur

noobpreneur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Good one shamus! Very useful post, indeed.

Cheers!

noobpreneur, May 8, 2008 IP