1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello from Israel

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anat, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I can tell you exactly what he said, and he should be commended for it.

Ready?

"I know this is hard to believe, but I am from Lebanon and am a Muslim member of Digital Point and I am going to welcome you to the forum anyway".

SiteTutor is my friend and so is Mohamad, I was not born Jewish or Muslim, and favor neither.

All I am asking is that the forum is not turned into a militant one, this is a place to share opinions among friends, if we do not have that we have nothing.

We can be kind to members no matter where they come from because they are coming from all around the world, not everyone shares our personal viewpoints and members should be tolerant or move on.

anthonycea, Jan 3, 2005 IP
  2. Jackobo007

Jackobo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony,
    When Mohamed joined DP I welcomed him with "Welcome to DP". I served the Israeli Army, I've been to Lebanon, my friends were murdered. but still I gave him the respect and welcomed him without any condition.
    No one is obligated to welcome new comers in here but what Mohamed said is (and I quote) :
    "hi there since iam a DP member iam obliged to say welcome...iam saying that coz iam from lebanon does it make any sence to you????"
    For my opinion what he say is "You are welcome only because I have to say that, I don't really want you in here. (and more... I won't expand since I don't want to turn this place to something political)"
    But hey, you know what it's a free world (most of it) and he can say what he want, just don't try to defend something that is not true, cause if he really didn't mean it in a bad way then he would have clarify it by now.
    Peace out,
    J

Jackobo007, Jan 3, 2005 IP
    rickbender1940 likes this.
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Where did he say I really don't want you in the forum, you said that?

Next, did he ever tell you that he did not want you here?

When he first got here he started a thread on "EXECUTION" and you can see what I told him in that thread.

He has proven to be a good kid and member, are you going to condemn him because he stands up for what he has been taught about life?

Mohamad is a 21 year old kid, so you guys need to get real and not start trouble.

4. Jackobo007

Jackobo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony,
    First, no one is starting trouble, I have a very good friend from Lebanon.
    I didn't condemn him and no one will. we are beyond that, what I'm saying is that what he wrote is wrong, that's all.
    Second, I'm sorry but I didn't read the thread no "EXECUTION".
    Third, he is 21 years old... In his country 10 years old is already holding M16. and being a decoy so the terrorist will snick in and kill more Israelis, so don't say "He is only 21 years old".
    Peace out,
    J

5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, there is no middle ground in this war, that is what you are saying, men are not going to solve this and we are going into WW3, so let God himself solve it, in the mean time we should attempt to be friends on forum.

Is that a deal?

6. Jackobo007

Jackobo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    sound like a plan.
    The only thing is that we need Mohamed for that deal and he is not in here...

7. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    We need to hear from Mohammed what HE meant - not what Anthony thinks he meant. If his post did not have any anti-Semitic meaning, let Mohammed say so.

Anthony, do not accuse anyone else of making trouble by commenting on what appears to be an anti-Semitic remark. :mad: We do not want any divisiveness on this forum and need to get this issue settled!

amberstar702, Jan 3, 2005 IP
  8. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    well well well iam sorry i was a little late to give u the real answer of my post in this thread...but actually i want to thank AC for his thread where he cleared what did i say in bad english...;) nice step AC.. but u got to know that age isnt always the measure... anyway every one should know that arabs are THE SEMETICS and not jews but everyone thinks that because of the directed plans of jews, and iam not going to go deep into it to avoid such problems... onr more thing, is that i have said iam obligated coz, welcoming is a duty even if i am in a forum like the DP or iam in the real life.
    and iam not saying that every israeli is an enemy for me but ZIONS are...so i guess that jacob is a great friend...but forget the idea about 10 year old children holding M16's or KLASHINKOV -since we boycott US products ;)-
    ELse i would like all to get my real point of view, this time i didnt want to add a post to my account i just wanted ppl allover the world to know that there is a very small LEBANON getting everyday hit by the american made arms by the hands of the israeli soldiers.
    At last i just want to say sorry for all that big problem i have done in this forum and i will try to be less problem bringer next time :eek:

mohamad1983, Jan 4, 2005 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  9. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    So - Mohammed - what I am reading is that you are planting a seed about the problems you "are not going to talk about". IMO, that is very sneaky along with the comments about American guns and Israeli soldiers. Why don't you cut the crap and stop playing games!!! If you are welcoming an Israeli to the forum, you can just say "welcome" like you do with other new members without adding any other nasty backstabbing comments. Or don't add any welcomes at all to Israelis and just ignore their posts.

This is not a political forum so leave your underhanded political comments out of your postings.

And Anthony - you do not need to interpret what he said. It is all too clear to me. :mad:

amberstar702, Jan 4, 2005 IP
  10. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    well MS. T. i dont think that what iam talking about is politics i guess it is absolute life facts so r u trying to change the general idea by enlarging small details???? anyway i said that iam sorry so there was no need at all to ur last post... :rolleyes:

mohamad1983, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  11. CHERRY

CHERRY Peon

Best Answers:
    but forget the idea about 10 year old children holding M16's or KLASHINKOV -since we boycott US products -

ha ha well you cant get out of this one mohamad.............
    anyway he said he was sorry, im sure if he was really that bad he would not say sorry in the first place..........

CHERRY, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    So Ms. T, was it wrong for the Jewish people to hate the Romans when they were enslaved to them 2,000 years ago?

Should Mohamad be happy with the war that has raged in his land for the last 100 years with Syria dominating the country and what you call Israel at war with them with USA dollars sustaining this effort? Do you really understand what happened in 1948 after WW2?

It is time you folks wake up and smell the coffee, the world is at war, it has been at war and the USA does not have the solution.

Nor do folks that really do not understand the issues at hand.

anthonycea, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  13. mohamad1983

mohamad1983 Peon

Best Answers:
    well actually i have just said sorry to avoid that hard attacks i have sufferd form some members so my sorry wasn't came up from a fault i think i have done...
    and again and again and again i say that AC was defently true in what he had said in his last post and some other posts.

mohamad1983, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  14. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    A warm welcome to you, Anne, nice to have you around :D

I live in a country that once ruled the world, dominated continents and enslaved nations; I hope you guys & girls aren't gonna hold that against me. I couldn't help it, I was just born here :)

Lever, Jan 5, 2005 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes Lever, the Brit's once ruled Palestine, it was called British Palestine up to 1920 until the UK withdrew.

In addition the UK drew the border around Iraq encircling 3 enemy nations into one nation, it has been a hornets nest since then embroiled in civil war ever since.

Yeah, you Brit's with our help have made a real mess of the world with our intervention in the affairs of others.

16. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    No doubt about it, Anthony :) I knew an ace rifleman who served in Aden, so there's another historical faux pas to add to the list of our legendary Imperial "brilliance".

Lever, Jan 5, 2005 IP
  17. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Mohammed:
    You talk out of both sides of your mouth. Ask Anthony what that means if you do not understand it. It IS politics when you make politically biased statements about a country on a nonpolitical forum. The innocent civilians of Israel who are continuously under attack by terrorism would beg to differ with your assessment of the situation in the Middle East.

Anthony:
    The Jews as a people were never slaves of the Romans. They were occupied by the Romans which is a different story. What do you know about the centuries long oppression of the Jews in Arab and Muslim countries??? Why do you think almost one million Jews fled Arab and Muslim countries for Israel in 1948? And - since when did you become the professor of history? :mad:

amberstar702, Jan 5, 2005 IP
    Jackobo007 likes this.
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Ms T. with all due respect, most came from Europe, Poland, Russia and other Eastern European countries and are still being recruited by the so-called government to populate and hold land for the so-called nation.

Many came from prison camps in Germany after the war, not Arab lands as you say, in fact they have lived in peace with Arabs for thousands of years until 1948 when these immigrants seized lands from the natives.

Also more land was seized in the 1967 war.

You are the one that needs to study history a bit more before making inflammatory statements.

19. Jackobo007

Jackobo007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Alrighty, I'm back.
    I just finish reading all the posts in here and it's time for me to write my opinion.
    As far as Mohammed, I don't really pay attention to him, since he is brainwashed by all those preachers that they have in their mosque.
    He doesn't know any different. Most of the people their are poor, so the Hizbollah, and all the rest of the terrorists blames the Israelis and the Jews all over the world, that's how they get to hate us (YES, I'm A JEW ! AND PROUD OF IT !).
    Get real people, there are wars, nations loose and nations win, but you lost ! not once and not twice, you know why ? cause it's not your Fu**ing country ! and it's time that you'll realize that.
    Everybody in the middle east wants a piece of Israel, they don't what the Jews their or anywhere else.
    Sending kids to check how alerts area the soldiers and then when they don't do anything to the kind they send them again with explosive on them ??? You are animals !!!
    I just read in the news paper that an Israeli officer is on a trial for killing a 13 years old Girl that came to a forbidden area, She wasn't suppose go be there ! and they know that, if he would let her pass through, then the day later she would have come again with explosive on her and kill some Israelis. and then what ? they would have write in the news "a 13 years old girl committed a suicide bombing". and we would have families morning for their loved ones that died because of "the little girl".
    You had your chances for peace, so many that you cannot imagine.
    Israeli leaders gave you so much, but you want everything. that's ain't going to happen, so get a life already !
    About you Anthony, I have a question for you, Do you think that USA need to return Los Angeles to Mexico ? how about all the land that USA stole from the Indians ?
    Did you ever served the army ? do you know how is it when a little boy comes to you asking for food, then right when you want to help him and feed him, your friend right next to you get killed by a sniper ?
    Did you ever set on your balcony at home and suddenly you heard explosion and saw an arm flying to your room ? did you ever see a bus after it get blown away ?
    It's about time that you'll wake up !

Jackobo007, Jan 5, 2005 IP
    vagrant likes this.
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I don't know, your contention is with God, not man, God says all the earth is mine and he will give it to who he wills, he also says that the meek will inherit the earth and that men will not learn war in his kingdom. He also says that Jerusalem is his, not a group of men that took it by force. The city has been taken by force many times in the history of the world. Do you feel that men will take it from him in the end?

He also says that they will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Your book says that also, does it not?

So he will decide who the land belongs to, not men, that includes men who think they won the land by war. Men can fight back and forth and kill and commit genocide, but God says thou shall not murder, so both sides are wrong. He also says that you should not covet your neighbors land or anything that is his, so is it correct to bulldoze homes and take titles away from those who owned the land to build new settlements on it? You answer your own words about arms blown off.

Take your case to him, see if he tells you any different than he already has.

You are free to fight with him if you wish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.