1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Complete SEO, Traffic and Link Building Service to get higher ranks in SERPS

Discussion in 'Services' started by poseidon, May 5, 2008.

Hi, so I am again looking to offer my SEO service which includes link and traffic building for the month of May. To tell more about myself, I owns nBridges Media and do have a small but good client portfolio.

Since I have finished some old projects, now i have more time to manage couple of new clients. Its hard to tell everything in this post but you can always Contact me with your keywords, site URL and requirements and I will be more than happy to give you a detailed reply.

As far as my working methodologies and practices are concerned, I handle the complete work on my own and gives highest priority to quality. Another reason of offering such personalized trusted service is to minimize the time spent on monetization by the client. Why spend time on SEO/Link Building/Traffic Building when you can do something more productive ?

PM me or Contact me to know more about myself, my past work and How can I help you.

Regards
    Pushkar
    nBridges Media

poseidon, May 5, 2008 IP
  2. Bandalar

Bandalar Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sent you a pm for onpage + links.

Bandalar, May 5, 2008 IP
  3. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well thanks, I have got the PM though it would be nice if you can directly communicate from the Contact form of the site.

Regards

poseidon, May 6, 2008 IP
  4. Swefx

Swefx Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent you a message from your contact form. :)

Swefx, May 6, 2008 IP
  5. poseidon

poseidon Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Replied.

I like to take work on monthly basis and prefers to work on product based websites though I am open for other kind of high return(for client) websites too.

poseidon, May 6, 2008 IP