1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

INDIA & CHINA are CAUSING world food crisis.... !!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rahmanalwi, May 3, 2008.

1. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers:
    And why you think he got those money by having a CC?

mg1313, May 5, 2008 IP
  2. Marcher

Marcher Banned

Best Answers:
    Why can't the west accept others' development ? Why are you guys so jealous ? You know what ? The west does not want to be previlleged, it wants the others to be under privelleged, thats your problem, you guys have a fake superiority complex that will drown you very soon, quote me on that.

Marcher, May 5, 2008 IP
  3. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    jealous of what?;)

Who doesn't? Keeping other poor is the way to stay rich.

also, You people always think India is the best (even it is one of the poorest country)

and talk about keeping other under privileged, you guy are the worst
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_caste_system

ahkip, May 5, 2008 IP
  4. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude...I was living in Eastern Europe and now in US...

Eastern Europeans (like all europeans) are eating three times a day...but that's normal, I mean the doctors says it's normal to eat 3 times a day...

Yes, if you don't have too much food then you eat 1-2 times a day...but why don't you have food?
    The eastern european country I come from was known once (like 60 years ago) as the "main producer of wheat for Europe"...on communist times most of our food was exported so we can pay our national debt to other western countries. After the communism fall we started to import food, lots of it althought we had/have the land and the means to produce it...

Why that happened? Because our leaders (the central and local government) and their people (usually business people)...they brought our food producing means to its knees so they can buy them cheap...they mismanaged our economy...and during this time we had inflation and lack many things (I'm talking about ordinary people here). At that time yes, I ate 1-2 times a day (many times 1 time a day)...

Finally, with the help of European Union (and the fact they accepted us in their organization) our economy started to get steam...but there still is corruption, few people are still profit while most are not so lucky...

India I guess isn't far from this thing too...look at your central and local leaders...look how rich they are...and look at the rest of the people...and make a comparison.

Before blaming other countries blame your leaders...

--------
    Yes, whoever mentioned obese people is correct.
    --------

In my country there are not so many obese people as in US...but I found out that here also are not so many obese people as the rest of the world thinks...some region in US may have more obese people than the rest...and I guess here depends on the level of the education too (how many of indians believe in witches and such? I guess that also depends on the level of the education, right?).

I know many americans who don't eat at fast food...McDonalds was regarded in my country as a fancy and elegant restaurant (for several years after it opened there)...here in US McDonalds looks like crap most of them...

--------
    The USA is responsible for polluting the waters and for excessive water usage to clean all those plats.
    --------

Yet, I haven't seen in US A SINGLE PERSON washing himself directly in a river! Who is polluting the Gange in Delhi? Americans?? Where the Gange river flows? In the Indian ocean...I guess that's not polluting the water, eh :)?

I understand you don't have water in your apartments maybe, or your small houses...but that means you have to go to the river and dump anything there? Wash your body, wash your clothes, wash the cows...all in the same water??

--------
    You people dump the un-eaten food into the bin. We do not.
    --------

No, you dump your shit directly in the river...US collects the bin dumps and tries to recycle it most of it.

I understand and see that in US many things are wasted ... yes, there are resources which are wasted...yes, US contributes to the global warming...but so do India, China and whatever developed or developing country.

It's easy to blame others...always. But instead of that would be more useful to look first in our garden...and start from there. If everyone would do the same (including at the personal level) the world would be a much better place to live...

But I guess that would be an utopic situaton...unfortunately...

mg1313, May 5, 2008 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  5. Nestrer

Nestrer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that dude doesn't really understand what you're talking about ;)

Nestrer, May 5, 2008 IP
  6. ЄxDeus™

ЄxDeus™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i'm not jealous... i am happy for any one to do well in life. i also have to disagree with the "fake superiority complex" remark :) all i was saying was from the current stats that india and china will dive into poverty in a few years time. The human population is too high Reducing poverty is impossible if the number of humans keep multiplying and the population is getting bigger EVERY year....if you look india and china they are prime examples they reproduce at a rate too high and thus impossible to keep a stable economy. india spent billions of US money / charitys trying to feed rural povity strucken areas and still failed. The US is not doing to well in the $ at the moment but when india and china fall the US will shoot up and become even more of a super power then it is now.

What's the average family size for a indian?

ЄxDeus™, May 5, 2008 IP
  7. bob50963

bob50963 Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all Americans eat 3 times a day. I don't even eat breakfast which is the most important meal of the day. Yes there is a lot of obese people. But we also have the biggest increase in exercise. Exercise and eating healthy is becoming a huge thing in America. I feel like everyone hates Americans. Not all of us are bad. You'll have the same people in every country. You'll have good, bad, skinny, fat, greedy, poor, rich, ect anywhere you go. I think of everyone equally. A lot of people believe Americans eat Mc Donalds 3 times a week which isn't true. Mc Donalds is all over the world! But I just don't get how we can't all get along. Were all people were all equal!!!!!

bob50963, May 5, 2008 IP
  8. Marcher

Marcher Banned

Best Answers:
    That article on caste system is b****y outdated and written by a maniac.
    India is one of the poorest ? That's one of the better jokes I've heard in a long time. This is what I was referring to as superiority complex.

@ЄxDeus™
    India has a majority of joint families, although generalization on an average number of members is not possible.

Yeah, we're not plunging into poverty, anytime in the future, you don't worry. Worry about your own shitty country.

@mg1313

Haha, that's a prime example of a dumb witless American. Ganga doesn't flow through Delhi at all. And whoever on earth told you bathing in a river is wrong or unethical ?

Marcher, May 5, 2008 IP
  9. ЄxDeus™

Best Answers:
    ... stats show that india is plunging into poverty your population is to big for the resources that you currently have at hand. You cant say i am not buying a CC and i am going to save my money but then have 5 kids because them kids need food and your country cant support the population as it stands. The best investment for more poor countrys with mass inflation rates would be a pack of condoms. As bob says Were all people were all equal all i am telling you is facts based on stats. And for the record i am not American i am from england.

ЄxDeus™, May 5, 2008 IP
  10. bubaipal

bubaipal Peon

Best Answers:
    He said that you are jealous of others getting better. Understood??????:mad:

Average family size 4.

A large part of US companies depends on Indian Market. US market is saturated. India is where they are reaching new profit levels. Do know that if India bans US from having commercial activities in India you will suffer huge loss. I am not saying India is the best but India is also the 4th or 5th strongest country in the world. So, never underestimate us only because its poor. And by no ways India is the porest. And as far as I know your dollars are getting weaker day by day. This clearly shows who is getting weaker and who will be a bigger superpower.

bubaipal, May 5, 2008 IP
  11. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ahkip, May 5, 2008 IP
  12. sabmark

sabmark Peon

Best Answers:
    why is china and india are the main cause of crisis? is it because they are more populated than the other countries?

sabmark, May 5, 2008 IP
  13. ЄxDeus™

Best Answers:
    the usa dollars every 30 years or so falls then it shoots back up higher then it was before it happens every 30 years or so the last time was in the 80s. When the doller falls the sterling and the euro Fall and this is what is happing at the moment. Over the next year or so we feel this (like we are feeling it now) in the 80s they said that Germany and Japan would be a superpower the doller crashed and then the usa shot up in profits. India cant do this and thats why it will never become a super power your consuming to much.

ЄxDeus™, May 5, 2008 IP
  14. makelanguages

makelanguages Peon

Best Answers:
    why would bush say that, he can't blame no one but himself.. he should do something about the issue and not point fingers

makelanguages, May 5, 2008 IP
  15. bob50963

bob50963 Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see why anyone would get jealous of other countries getting better. I think its a good thing to get every country up to date so we can all advance. Im sure India depends on many companies as well. Do you really think your the only one who dislikes president bush? Half of America does to. America is nothing but immigrants! All of our ancestors are from all over the world. So basically your putting down your own people as well. The only thing wrong here is president bush, Greedy bastards and the media.

bob50963, May 5, 2008 IP
  16. ЄxDeus™

Best Answers:
    i dont like bush :p i was just trying to get my point across that not all the usa are fat and not all kids have CC and that bush wont have said "INDIA & CHINA are CAUSING world food crisis" it would have been something like the 20 odd posts i made above lol.

ЄxDeus™, May 5, 2008 IP
  17. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not american, in the first place...read better my post (if you can read)...

Second...read this too ( http://www.cs.albany.edu/~amit/ganges.html ):
    --------------
    The major polluting industries on the Ganga are the leather industries, especially near Kanpur, which use large amounts of Chromium and other chemicals, and much of it finds its way into the meager flow of the Ganga. Unfortunately, this is a boom time for leather processing in India, which many view as a form of eco-environmental dumping on the third world, and with the lax and lubricable implementation systems of the U.P. Government, it does not seem likely that this will go down. The world bank report 1992, which focussed on the environmental issues, mentions the dissolved-oxygen and riverborne decomposing material at two points on the Ganga.

However, industry is not the only source of pollution. Sheer volume of waste - estimated at nearly 1 billion litres per day - of mostly untreated raw sewage - is a significant factor. Also, inadequate cremation procedures contributes to a large number of partially burnt or unburnt corpses floating down the Ganga, not to mention livestock corpses, which I have personally counted at about one every two hours at the Ganga in Bithoor, a holy site where Sita was supposed to have lived for a period during the Vanaprastha, and site of much of the Indian savagery during the Civil War of 1857.

The Ganga Action Plan has been set up under the Indian Government bureaucracy, and is attempting to build a number of waste treatment facilities, under Dutch and British support, and to collaborate with a number of voluntary organizations. Surprisingly, the Hindu political parties in India are not very active in the efforts to clean up the Ganga, and it is not very high in the general religious agenda. If you are looking to donate money to some organization, there may be a number of deserving groups I can find out about (send mail to the address below).

----------------

See? British and Dutch are helping you build treatment plants...blame them if you can for wanting to help you...

And this one: http://www.sacredland.org/world_sites_pages/Ganges.html

And this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pollution_of_Ganga
    ----------------
    More than 400 million people live along the Ganges River. An estimated 60,000 persons ritually bathe daily in the river, which is considered holy by Indians.
    ----------------

It is holy for you...and I'm not questioning your religion...but do you care about the environment?? Do you care about your Indian ocean?? Do you care what you leave behind?

Why do you point the finger to others instead of looking at you first? Is it ethical to dump all the stuff in the river and not care about it? 400 million people doing the same stuff? Can you even imagine the scale?

It would be ethical to clean your dump first before throwing into the river...make your dump as clean as possible.

On times when people along the river where not that many maybe it would have been ok...but 400 million are now there...your government should do something about it...

mg1313, May 5, 2008 IP
  18. bob50963

bob50963 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree with you Ex. Seriously I meet at least 100's of people a month from all over the world. And the number one subject is fat Americans and Mc Donalds. If there is a Mc Donalds in your country its only there because they get a lot of customers. America is just a country that has people from all over the world.

bob50963, May 5, 2008 IP
  19. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know also that because of the dollar becoming weaker US exports are becoming cheaper :)? And american workers are becoming cheaper? And do you know what means this for your country?? That means your advantage on price you have on your products starts to erode...you'll be competing on price now, not only on quality...

An american software engineer could become as cheaper as an indian...and who do you think an american company will hire then? You or an american :)?

I worked with software engineers from Rentacoder.com and most of them were indians or Eastern Europe...I ended up hiring somebody from Canada (recommended) because he was cheaper and faster for the same project than indians and eastern europeans...

mg1313, May 5, 2008 IP
  20. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just thinking what if all high-tech companies pulls out from India and they won't outsource anything to India but to other countries like countries from Eastern Europe? (which, BTW, are more close to western culture than India)

How India would feel it :)?

mg1313, May 5, 2008 IP