1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WP Affiliate Pro and Other Similar Plugins - Share Your Experience

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by webwork, May 4, 2008.

This wordpress plugin will automatically create links within your content to link to affiliate programs of your choice.

What a huge time-saver for monotizing your blog. I think you can get it 50% off at dealdotcome - $49.

I found something similar and free, http://www.biggnuts.com/link-a-dink/

But it doesn't have the features of WP Affiliate Pro, like only allowing the link to show up once or twice per article so it's not so spammy.

Have any of you guys used plugins like these? What was your experience?

webwork, May 4, 2008 IP
  2. depotgang

depotgang Peon

Best Answers:
    Check around cause I've seen something like this for free.... just Google "WordPress Affiliate Plugin"

Blogs are great for affiliate programs.... Build traffic. Think about Affiliate Blog Builder... My favorite new program for 2008 by far!!!!!

depotgang, May 4, 2008 IP
    webwork likes this.
  3. webwork

webwork Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for suggesting a search on that keyword. #1 is 18 WordPress Plugins For Affiliate Marketers which pointed me towards yet another similar linking plugin called alinks. Alinks also contains a feature link-a-dink doesn't but which WP Affiliate Pro has that I was looking for.. max links per keyword/per post.

I was about to spend the $$$ on WP Affiliate Pro, thanks again for the suggestion depotgang.

webwork, May 4, 2008 IP