1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I love Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Nabs, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Landing page is not, but blogspot is shitty, get a real domain.

Nabs, May 3, 2008 IP
  2. TelevisionShows

TelevisionShows Guest

Best Answers:
    Nah im having success with blogspot domains. Not that or any other ebay product though. So im gonna stay with it, just promoting cj products. Working well champ.

Also to make your $1000 a day how much are you investing? $500?

Currently im investing $30 for around $210 a day.

TelevisionShows, May 3, 2008 IP
  3. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm doing SEO mostly and little PPC. You're getting good profit, keep it up ;)

Nabs, May 3, 2008 IP
  4. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    $210.00 - 30.00 = $180.00 profit

180.00 / 230.00

ROI = 78%

Makes me f'in drool :)

Need an investor or partner let me know....

Sem-Advance, May 3, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  5. Guaji

Guaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is one of the best threads that I have seen in DP. Something different and not like others with ppc. Thanks nabs for sharing it

Guaji, May 3, 2008 IP
  6. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is a good thread....but the fact is few can do SEO properly and even fewer still for things that earn money.

PPC requires only a bit of learning and a few dollars to invest in yourself,.....many can do it and does not require depending on a search engine not to drop your sites from its rankings.....

There is a reason paid advertising has worked since the 1600s

I won't $say what the rea$on i$ - but I can tell you that it i$ a very lucrative rea$on - that generate$ revenue$ one can inve$t and build upon.

:D

Sem-Advance, May 3, 2008 IP
  7. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Nabs, just read 13 pages of this thread and it's been both inspiring and slightly daunting.

My question to you is, how do constantly keep creating new content for your sites? Are you an expert in all the niche areas?

Meanna Blog, May 4, 2008 IP
  8. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not expert in all the niches. Pick a product, do some search online for that product. You will find reviews by customers on shopping sites, say like Amazon. Read all the reviews, compile them (not copy), your article is ready.

Nabs, May 4, 2008 IP
  9. SecureWebDev

SecureWebDev Active Member

Best Answers:
    nabs do you have like high rankings for keywords, backlinks, affiliates and good sources of traffic for these sites?

SecureWebDev, May 4, 2008 IP
  10. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly I catch long trail keywords. And they convert better too.

Nabs, May 4, 2008 IP
  11. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    ah gotcha, so your sites are mainly product based?

Are these the best type of sites?

Meanna Blog, May 4, 2008 IP
  12. Omas

Omas Peon

Best Answers:
    Ugh you are wrong :)

ROI calculation formula: (Payback - Investment)/Investment * 100

That would be 600% ROI ;)

Omas, May 4, 2008 IP
    MrX likes this.
  13. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, Product reviews are good. Higher Conversion Rate. If someone is reading your product review, he definitely is interested in that product, and will buy it sooner or later. Direct him/her to your favorite store having that product, or list all stores keeping that product.

Nabs, May 4, 2008 IP
  14. Mikesblank

Mikesblank Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why yes.
    That IS motivating haha

Mikesblank, May 5, 2008 IP
  15. ptoronto

ptoronto Peon

Best Answers:
    I've just be reading away and staying up till 4AM each night so far... thank you for the inspiration Nabs. I feel that with this continued dedication and work ethic, I can hopefully be as successful as you.

Aim high. That's some of the best advice that you've offered in the thread among many, many, many other facts and motivation. Thank you!

ptoronto, May 5, 2008 IP
  16. Sikenzjura

Sikenzjura Member

Best Answers:
    IMHO Absolutely perfect work of PR department of CJ.com. That is the best and the most resultative way of promoting such affiliated program. Applause :)

Sikenzjura, May 5, 2008 IP
  17. EmmSee

EmmSee Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice job, what did you spend each month to earn those big $ numbers?

I've had back-to-back $20k check months recently, but I spent $15k each of those months for a profit of $10k .. which is fine by me!! :cool:

EmmSee, May 5, 2008 IP
  18. thetazzbot

thetazzbot Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to chime in here with my own review of Nabs. I think he's on the up and up. Here's why. First of all, if any of you have been paying attention, you would have all the answers to your questions. Secondly, he's under no requirement to divulge all to us.

If you want the formula to success, re-read this thread and his comments carefully. If you find e-books from the masters, or do some old fashioned reading ("Success secrets of the online marketing masters" by Mitch Meyerson) you will find these thruths:

1) Find a need, and fill it. Be a niche marketer. This doesnt mean you get only one niche. You build many. And don't be afraid of competition. The internet is vastly huge, enough wealth for all of us
    2) Build upon your niche. Market it. This ain't rocket science. Find forums, Yahoo answers, blogs, other sites that are in your same market and go to work. If you don't know how to do this, learn. If you can't, sell your computer, it'll be the only real income you'll get from it.
    3) Use Adwords carefully. Remember, adwords doesnt build permanent traffic. You're only popular as long as you're paying.
    4) Put your energy to where the biggest paychecks are. Think adsense on your blog is going to pay more than my clickbank review site? LOL. Why waste so much time and energy on something that just will never pay? I got sucked into that Shoemoney Adsense Check BS too. Glad I got out. Want to market a $5 ebook? Or a $97 ebook?
    5) Try different approaches. Setup one page sales letter site, try a review site, be different. Raise the BAR!
    6) Read, read, read. "The Rich Jerk", "Beating Adwords", "Adwords blackbook", "The science of getting rich", "Project X"
    7) Finally, after you have mastered all this, write it down in an ebook of your own, create a pitch page, put it up on clickbank, market it and sit back and wait for magic to happen.
    8) Try building an affiliate mall.
    9) Build multiple streams of income. (Another Nabs point). Personally, I am building niche blog sites using Wordpress (great for SEO) some custom plugins I wrote, and clickbank products. I'm expecting $250 a month from each of these sites minimum.

thetazzbot, May 5, 2008 IP
    ing likes this.
  19. thetazzbot

thetazzbot Peon

Best Answers:
    articles.co.uk

thetazzbot, May 5, 2008 IP
  20. Nabs

Nabs Active Member

Best Answers:
    99% of my income is profit. As I said before, I don't do PPC much. You seem to have a good hold on PPC campaigns. I find adwords harder than Organic SEO :eek:

Nabs, May 6, 2008 IP