1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BAD directory submission service - one to avoid

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by stuw, Apr 18, 2008.

I got a whole load of inappropriate manual submissions to one of my directories by these guys

www.directorysubmitterz.com

They seem to be associated to

http://www.rankerzseo.com/

If your buying manual link submissions services my advice to you would to be stay away from these guys.

Just a heads up

stuw, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  2. jitendraag

jitendraag Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by 'inappropriate'? Do you mean incorrect category? or bad sites? or paid submissions without payment?

jitendraag, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  3. msubmission

msubmission Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would you please explain in details? You are spoiling someone's reputation so you must have proper reasons.

msubmission, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  4. priyakochin

priyakochin Banned

Best Answers:
    Make ur note more clear before firing at some.

priyakochin, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  5. secadept

secadept Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello we are waiting for you. Please tell us details. when you are going to soiling others reputation then make sure that you have enough proof on your side.

secadept, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  6. dotstar

dotstar Peon

Best Answers:
    hay the site launched today and no order taken yet... how you can say that i have ruined reputation... Fake post just to blame.... I still havent received any order from site. and well really what u mean by in appropriate. can u tell me your directory ... what i did ... so i remove from our list of directories.

Thanks

dotstar, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  7. stuw

stuw Peon

Best Answers:
    To clarify. An inappropriate submission in this case was websites that were completely irrelevant to the directory being submitted. The directory accepts listings of websites of businesses located in a specific country. All the submissions were for websites located in completely the wrong continent - let along country.

1. I'm not going to expose myself to malicious spam / attacks by naming my address or giving out the url of any of my sites / directories.

2. I received submissions to my directory which is a region based directory. It accepts listings for businesses within a specific state, within a specific country. So any submission for any website / business not in that state - or even in that country is NOT going to be accepted.

3. the name and title of the directory is a big clue as to what the state and region the directory covers. The submission instructions are very clear as to what is and is not acceptable as a submission.

4. The submissions contained the submitters email address as being one of the domains above.

5. I am reporting accurately my experience. Having used manual submission companies in the past then I feel that this is important to do.

This is as much time as I am prepared to spend on this. if your business model depends on being paid to promote other peoples websites on another parties directory (and mine make their revenues from adsense - so it's free to submit), then you should at least make an effort to be diligent in your work. Or you will end up with people like me posting their experiences on the internet.

have a nice day.

stuw, May 2, 2008 IP
  8. stuw

stuw Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's another that is unable to do manual promotion properly

Title: Web Design Dublin Ireland Eire-webdesign.ie
    URL: http://www.eire-webdesign.ie
    Description:
    Web Design Dublin Ireland and Search Engine Optimisation (SEO, Optimization), Website Development, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Internet Marketing
    Owner Name: Eire-WebDesign.ie
    Owner Email:

stuw, May 5, 2008 IP
  9. stuw

stuw Peon

Best Answers:
    And another

Title: SEO Services
    URL: http://www.e-fuzion.com
    Description:
    e-Fuzion offers web design services, seo services, website development services, web design delhi, web design india, seo delhi, seo india, link building services, ppc, web hosting, affiliate marketing Online Marketing Company India.
    Owner Name: Webmaster
    Owner Email:
    Reciprocal URL: NON GIVEN

stuw, May 10, 2008 IP
  10. tanicos

tanicos Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks for reporting this.

tanicos, May 10, 2008 IP