1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Immigration Issue

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Being in debt and being broke is 2 different things.

Blogmaster, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  2. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. :D

marketjunction, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  3. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    We shall not let a few Billions in the hole slow us down :cool:

Blogmaster, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  4. CedarCity

CedarCity Peon

Best Answers:
    If i have to hear that Mexicans will do jobs other americans wont one more time I will puke. I bet if we kicked all the Lazy SOB's milking the welfare system off welfare, when they got hungry they would be more then willing to do those jobs. I say instead of making it a fellony to be in the US illegally I think we should make it a fellony to hire an illegal and make the fine be high enough that it is no longer worth it for companies to hire illegals. If we really need these workers we can always set up legal ways to get them into the country. The thing is none of this matters untill we fix welfare and we stop the illegals from flowing over the boarder in mass.

CedarCity, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  5. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    "They do jobs Americans won't do!"

I'm so F'ing sick of hearing people spew this crap I could puke on myself.
    It's not that we WONT do the jobs, we CANT AFFORD to do the jobs because the mexicans have depressed the wages so low. They have made wages in this country a mess, just killing the middle and low class familys. Can we please, please, please, get these people out of here already. Allow the migrants to stay, everyone else GET OUT.

ly2, Mar 30, 2006 IP
  6. CedarCity

CedarCity Peon

Best Answers:
    One thing I was thinking about is I wonder what my opinion would have been if instead of waving Mexican Flags, all 500,000 of those people were waving American Flags and saying they wanted to be a part of this county and that they love the oppertunities this country gives them and please let us stay or make it possible for us to gain full status. I think by using teenagers and mexican flags all they did was solitify the country against them by isolating themselfs from us. They really should take a look at there objectives and decide, Do I want to be an American or do I want to be an Mexican. I suggest if you want to be the latter then go the f back.

CedarCity, Mar 30, 2006 IP
  7. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you go the f back to English class :D

BTW,... I think, I'm not 100% sure on this... but I think... you can be a Mexican AND an American.

yo-yo, Mar 30, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.