1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

different paypal accounts from 1 ip

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by gartar, Apr 30, 2008.

Hello

I have one paypal account from my ip address-verified.

I want to open another paypal account from this ip (with different name)and to transfer money between these accounts.The second one will not be verified.

Am I OK?

gartar, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you plan to have more than 1 account, make sure that they are in real names and the accounts are verified. You can transfer funds from your premier/business accounts to your personal account or vice versa. However, it would not be right to transfer funds between your family accounts.

If you use the same IP address, make sure all the accounts are verified so that you do not get flagged for trying to default others or identity theft. This said, there is nothing wrong is all your family members having their own paypal accounts as long as they are verified.

Paypal does track transactions and IP addresses so be careful with what you do or plan to do.

eddy2099, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  3. MeetHere

MeetHere Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    yes, you can.

Even with same name, you can create a personal account and a premiere/business account.

MeetHere, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  4. gartar

gartar Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you

"However, it would not be right to transfer funds between your family accounts. "
    Why ???

My idea was to create 1 verified and 1 unverified and to transfer money between them (from 1 IP)
    Isn't that allowed?

I don't plan to do ANYTHING illegal.

I just need one different account for different type of transactions.That is.

I need different name for the second one.

gartar, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  5. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can always use the same name for a personal and a premier/business accounts, ie 2 accounts. Why not just set up 1 personal + 1 premier account and then have both verified. Then you will be safe from suspicion.

Paypal is always suspicious about unverified accounts as there is no way to determine who actually owns or uses the accounts and as such unverified accounts have limited rights when it comes with sending, withdrawal and paying ability.

Family members who shares the same IP addresses would be residing under the same household, there is really no need to transfer funds between them. Family do not sell things to their own family members living in the same home online. If they are unverified, paypal may assume that you are trying to breach the 2 accounts limits.

You cannot legally operate someone else accounts, if you use a second person's name then it would be as such. Only the account holder can sign up for his/her account.

Maybe you should contact paypal directly and tell them exactly what you plan to do about your verified and unverified accounts and see what they have to say.

6. Dariotor

Dariotor Peon

Best Answers:
    You take a large risk with using a different name on an unverified account, because Paypal could potentially suspect you of fraud or theft or worse. Creating a business and a personal one would probably be the best option.

Dariotor, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  7. goforhunt

goforhunt Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, its better that you get both the accounts verified, then there will be no issue.

goforhunt, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  8. gartar

gartar Peon

Best Answers:
    ok

but what if I send money on unverified account, and this account have problems.
    can I have problems for that?

gartar, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  9. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you read the terms and conditions, you will realized that you cannot have one account associated with another which is limited.

Of course, you can have problems in your case.

10. gartar

gartar Peon

Best Answers:
    OK

What if I have:
    1 verified account(from ip1)

2 unverified account(with different name) - unverified(from ip2)

I will send money from account 1 to account 2.

Where is the problem here?

gartar, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  11. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is just ethnically not right and would breach the spirit of your contractual agreement.

Why do not want an unverified account which can get limited anytime and have very limited spending, withdrawal and receiving limits. Once you hit that dollar limit, you cannot spend or withdraw anymore until you verify. That is when you will end up with problems and you probably come back here and complain about your account got limited and you have no access to your money.

12. gartar

gartar Peon

Best Answers:
    I just need to send money anonymously

I will do nothing illegal

that is the story

gartar, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  13. easyasabchost

easyasabchost Peon

Best Answers:
    I have 2 buiness paypal acounts for 2 of my businesses listed at the same address, the only thing is you need to have a different bank acount and card for each paypal account.

easyasabchost, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  14. makelanguages

makelanguages Peon

Best Answers:
    i have 2 accounts, no problems whats so ever, both verified and i transfer with both accounts

makelanguages, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  15. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal allows you to associate 7 or 8 email addresses to each account. You can just use a different email address if you want some form of anonymity. However, if you are not doing anything wrong, there should not be any fear in revealing your email address to people you want to send to.

16. gartar

gartar Peon

Best Answers:
    can you please tell me how can I send money without revealing my name (or fake name), address, and with different e-mail.

Is it possible?

That's all what I need.

gartar, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  17. me4you

me4you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what happen if any one use a share ip address. most of the mobile service provider use share ip address for their customer.

me4you, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  18. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong in that because not everyone have fixed IP address. The important thing is just get your account verified before you use it.

19. me4you

me4you Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    http://whatismyip.com/ its show same ip for all user when i use internet using mobile phone. :rolleyes:

I dont think also IP address is a problem, if you are honor paypal :D

Thanking You.
    A.Rahman

me4you, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  20. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes u can open 2 accounts from same IP,but make sure they are on same name or atleast have same address and other contact details.

getjimmy, Apr 30, 2008 IP