1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cheap SEO Services/KingofKings SEO Guaranteed Service(Reports/Evidence)($29 A Month)

Discussion in 'Services' started by Cheap SEO Services, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingipod

kingipod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still no report. Just making sure you haven't forgotten about me.

kingipod, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  2. Web Directory

Web Directory Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    KingofKings,

When can I get my report?

Web Directory, Apr 28, 2008 IP
  3. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Hello to our customers!

Due to the Holiday we had in the country where our SEO office is located we were unable to send out any reports. Office Hours have resumed now and we are going to send out 15-20 reports in the next 24 hours. To ensure 100% that you get your report please PM me KINGOFKINGS or Post here in this thread I will make sure you will recieve your reports in the next 24 hours.

Thank you our customers for your patience, I know many of your are concerned about your projects but please remember that SEO is long term project and not a short term. We will do our total best to please everybody here and rank everybody here.

KingofKings, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  4. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I asked for a quotation on having SEO work done for my site a week ago (through Cheap SEO Services) and have not heard back yet. It seems to me that you guys are simply working with more clientele than you can manage.

Regardless of how good you guys might be, I am discouraged from doing business with you two to say the least. If a simple PM can't be returned within a week (that could have lead to a $2000 job, literally), then how can I expect the quality of your work to be any better than your slow response time?

Ikaruga, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  5. Cheap SEO Services

Cheap SEO Services <------DoFollow Backlinks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent a PM to you in response on the 26th of April. Here's proof:

[​IMG]

Here was my response:

Attached Files:

Cheap SEO Services, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  6. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And I responded back at Apr 25th 2008, 3:39 pm with my site URL and its stats.

Ikaruga, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  7. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am really sorry but I think that's where the problem is. I never received it. I just checked my downloaded private messages. My backups in gmail and also live PM's at DP and that PM is not on any of them. If you could please resend it I will most certainly respond with a quote.

Regards,

Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  8. wardo

wardo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got my report today. Although it was late I was pretty happy with it. Its well presented and things look good so far.

wardo, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  9. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    Since there has been no report, for almost 3 months I would like to demand a refund. I have PM'd you many times and have left lengthy posts here. I must be transparent and state that this is an extremely poor service provider and fails to maintain their current client list. They are happy to take your money and state they will deliver reports and keep you updated, but clearly fail to keep to their promises.

I am concerned whether they intended to do any SEO work as I see no progress to the site in the last 3 months expect for the work I HAVE DONE in SEO.

Please refund my account asap.

thanks

inet, Apr 30, 2008 IP
    SEOLinker likes this.
  10. wave

wave Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    King,

How about my 3rd report which was due 10 days ago? Please send it to me...

wave, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  11. businesswoman06

businesswoman06 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bump,i am also requesting a refund after 2 months.Please refund ASAP since we have recieved no info after paying 608.00....I also do not see our website ANYWHERE on Google. Please REFUND! Thanks

businesswoman06, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  12. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    I see you are new to DigitalPoint and have paid substantial amount of money, if you are new to Online Marketing I hope this does not completely discourage you from dealing with other services available here! it is unfortunate that we were suckered into a deal that came from such a reputable users with the itraders ranking to show for it.

inet, May 1, 2008 IP
  13. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    inet...please stop discouraging my clients to stop using our services. You will be getting your refund (please PM your transaction id so I can do this).

To all others,

We are experiencing a lot of work. We are closing this thread until our web site is up and running. Why? Our web site will give ALL clients live stats for their reports. This will cut down our time by a huge way and allow us to focus more on ranking everyone's keywords.

To our current clients. We are still working on your keywords. Please be patient. Your reports are in progress. Having over 130 clients to send reports to is a lot of hard work. Those who have received them can see the amount of detail that goes into them.

I have opened bidding on guru.com for the new web site. Until then, keep an eye on your keyword ranking. You should all see improvements soon.

Regards,

King and Col :)

Cheap SEO Services, May 1, 2008 IP
  14. continuum

continuum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have asked for this thread to be reopened as I have finished my SEO term with KingofKings and neither of my sites have been anywhere near the top 10.

I have also written to SEO and King to ask for a refund, or report and neither appear to think that they should reply as the thread was closed.

So I am asking now. Please respond to my PMs send refunds on both my sites. I notice that SEO has been active in the past few days so I know he is here.

If you are the same person (as I suspect you may be for arms length dealings - blame can be put onto the other. ) please reply. If not, SEO you should have picked a better partner as no work seems to have been done for your SEO on my other site since the 1st month. And no more reports either.

I said I would wait to pass judgement until the term was complete, which I have, and I told others they should not complain until the time was up. I did not realise that they would try to get out of this by closing the thread.

Also, if anyone else is having trouble with these guys responding when asking for refunds, please post it here, and we will see what we can do.

continuum, May 14, 2008 IP
    Raj Kumar and SEOLinker like this.
  15. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will reply and this is the stupidest assumption by far. I am in Australia and King is in Lebanon. How you or anyone think that we are the same person is just plain ludicrous. If you don't believe me, go ask Shawn or another Admin.

King is offline right now as I write this. Each PM you sent me I forwarded to King as he is the one that runs the office. The same office where all our employees are doing the work that King tells them to do. However, your claim for a refund (if it is due) I will take care of when King lets me what the go is with your deal with him. That package is prior to King and I partnering up in this thread and only King knows what is going on with it. Please give him within 24 hours to respond to you in regards to this. I have emailed, IM'ed and PM'ed him to act on this hastily. There is a 9 hour difference between where he is and where I am. Hence, why some replies are late (I can only guess this would be the reason why King has not responded).

I know he is very busy and MOST clients are happy with the results they have been given so far. As I already mentioned, if you are due a refund, you have my word you will receive it within the next 24 hours (as per OUR guarantee).

To the mods. I ask this thread be closed again. King and I do not have time to quote new clients via this thread. Hence, why PM's are necessary or via IM's.

Again, the other reason why this thread is to be closed is we are building a new web site with live stats for every client. This means a LOT of time will be reduced as we will not need to send detailed reports to every client. This also means we (King/employees) can focus more on the work to be done instead of spitting out hundreds of reports every month.

Regards,

Cheap SEO Services, May 14, 2008 IP
  16. pablodauria

pablodauria Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have asked the mods to reopen this thread because King and Col aren't answering my PMs.

I have ordered 3 SEO services from them. (3 different pages, 3 different targeted kywords)

Since the very begining I knew they would probably not be able to rank these sites where they said, because month after month I couldn't see any new links pointing to my site. Their reports system didn't work either, so the only solution I found was wait the 3 or 4 months they said these sites would be ranking, and ask them to refund the money I sent.

Now the period time of one the of these services was finished on the 20th of June, and my site isn't ranking in the first 1.000 positions in Google SERPs for the targeted keyword. I have asked them several times to refund me the money I sent via PM, but haven't heard from them.

That's why I asked the mods to open this thread.

Col/King, I know you're very respectable DP users, but I think you are very unprofessional and aren't prepared to deliver the service you offered. So refund me the money I sent you for the first site I ordered, as I need it to try to rank the site myself.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Pablo.

pablodauria, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  17. dav1e215

dav1e215 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    you are not alone pablodauria, I been asking for a refund for the over a week now...

I did get a response from King finally a couple days ago, just pointing out that I need to wait the full 10 days as mentioned.

Its been well over 10 days and no refund yet.... now I am just again waiting for a response from King.

dav1e215, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  18. bencallis

bencallis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am waiting for a response too!

I would love a refund and a reply please KingOfKings!

bencallis, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  19. Cheap SEO Services

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Important update...please refer to this thread...

Thread now closed.

Thanks,

Cheap SEO Services, Jul 3, 2008 IP
  20. pablodauria

pablodauria Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Col, just refund the payment I sent. I was more than patient in waiting the full period in order to ask for a refund. I don't care if you sell part of this business. I bought this 100% guarantee service from you, and I want my money back.

pablodauria, Jul 4, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.