1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should abortion be allowed to women?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by cpvr, Mar 26, 2006.

?

Should abortion be allowed?

1. yes

96 vote(s)
    65.8%
  2. no

50 vote(s)
    34.2%
  1. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but just mention birth control in this thread is pretty sick. We need brains, we need soldiers that can mastermind those that wants to destroy our free world. A baby that got legally murdered in a hospital 20 years ago could have helped a lot in Iraq today. Why not legally murder some murder instead?

latehorn, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you believe anyone who doesn't want kids, should never enjoy the pleasure of sex?

oh by the way...

A fetus is a developing mammal after the embryonic stage and before birth. In humans, a fetus develops from the end of the 8th week of pregnancy

It sounds to me like you have 8 weeks befor it's a "fetus"...:eek:

yo-yo, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  3. gUrLaLiEn

gUrLaLiEn Peon

Best Answers:
    yes... are there still people who are really stupid to not to know that having sex MIGHT give you baby???

yeah i know what you're saying... still fetus have life... and abortion is taking away their life.. and taking away their life is killing...

gUrLaLiEn, Mar 29, 2006 IP
    ResaleBroker likes this.
  4. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I read that right, it's NOT a fetus until 8 weeks.... so if you do it befor 8 weeks, you're NOT killing a fetus.

yo-yo, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  5. gUrLaLiEn

gUrLaLiEn Peon

Best Answers:

ok lemme see if i got you correctly... you're saying that it is first called as an embryo before it is called a fetus am i right?

if im not mistaken, abortion is termination of pregnancy and expulsion of an embryo or of a fetus that is incapable of survival. ---(accdg. to dictionary.com)

sounds to me that whether you do it before or after it becomes a fetus, it is still killing...

6. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmmm... so now embyo's are people to...

Once again - everyone who masturbates and murder sperms should be imprisoned! :D

yo-yo, Mar 29, 2006 IP
    gUrLaLiEn likes this.
  7. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe birth control is sick. It is a viable option for woman who do not want to become pregnant. I would rather a woman take birth control to prevent having a baby then to just get an abortion several times.

Last time I checked, birth control and abortions were still legal. Maybe unethical to some people, but still legal. I don't see how it differs from using a condom. Maybe I am misunderstanding you but that's the drift I'm catching.

There are too many determining factors that prevents me from choosing one side or the other. Too many different scenarios in which I think its acceptable (rape) and when its not (unsafe sex).

My personal stance is that it is the woman's ultimate decision in whether or not to abort a baby.

nOR, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  8. gUrLaLiEn

gUrLaLiEn Peon

Best Answers:
    well... the definition doesnt came from me..

9. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Oh, I thought you meant forced abortation, to regulate the nation-wide demography.

I agree, but only if the woman keep the right to legally kill her kid until the kid have finnished highschool :p

10. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    There's a big difference between a sperm that have reached the egg and a sperm that havn't. There isn't a big difference between a baby that can be legally aborted and one who can't. So why don't draw the line as I suggested?

11. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just like theres a big difference in an embryo, a fetus and a baby that's been born. :rolleyes:

yo-yo, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  12. ferret77

ferret77 Heretic

Best Answers:
    i think people should have to pay $1000 deposit to have kid, they get it back plus interest if the kid makes it to 18 without using welfare or being in jail

ferret77, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  13. Basoone

Basoone Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually even if we dont masturbate we release sperm everytime we urinate. Its still on the natural process ...

"All of us are champion because all of us reached the egg-cell first. (1/1,000,000 or more sperm competttion) :D

Basoone, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  14. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahaha how can I not agree with that? Sort of like a try before you buy? :D

nOR, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  15. CedarCity

CedarCity Peon

Best Answers:
    Its amazing how the same people who are so anti killing people in war are so pro killing people in a womans stomach.

CedarCity, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  16. gUrLaLiEn

gUrLaLiEn Peon

Best Answers:
    that is so true man.. :rolleyes:

gUrLaLiEn, Mar 30, 2006 IP
  17. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't suprise me at the same people who call the deaths in Iraq "collateral damage" are the same people who want to force women to have children they don't want, and want to take women's rights away.

yo-yo, Mar 30, 2006 IP
  18. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I'm not fucking interested in living like people live in china or anywhere else, like roaches. Why would we want to live that like? The babies killed by abortions would have mostly all grown up to go to prison, or have jobs working at burger king, don't kid yourself.

ly2, Mar 30, 2006 IP
  19. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

You mean to tell me, you think it's good to have more poor, uneducated, low value people here, just so they can go to war and die for us? Thats very twisted. You make a good point though, I always suspected this is one of the reasons behind the goverment trying to do away with abortion.

We need more poor, uneducated people to fight our wars, flip our burgers, clean our homes, and fill our prisons. Good point.

ly2, Mar 30, 2006 IP
  20. Basoone

Basoone Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats why we need to be responsible to our act.

BTW China has big population because of their tradition that I think is one evidence of irresponsibility.

If you watch the Death Room documentary about China you'll be angry on some of those Chinese. :mad:

Basoone, Mar 30, 2006 IP