1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

no credit card or US checking account, how to sign up for epassporte?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by androomidaa, Apr 13, 2008.

Hi all, I'm in need of an epassporte card and was trying to sign up for one but they want me to add a verified load mechanism of either a visa credit card (no prepaid) or an US checking account!

I dont have a visa credit card or an us checking account as I'm not an US citizen. All I have is a payoneer prepaid mastercard debit card. Also I figured if I don't provide a verified load mechanism, I won't be able to buy the epass visa electron card. Any ideas guys?

androomidaa, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  2. digiguy

digiguy Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are from india , then i think i can give you some solution for it.

digiguy :)

digiguy, Apr 13, 2008 IP
  3. mastercross

mastercross Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find somebody with personal account and ask him/her to make a gift account for you...

mastercross, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  4. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    I think you're allowed to use your account number for preloaded mastercard / visa debit cards as long as there's a direct deposit feature (accour and routing number) for verification. In this way, a direct deposit based preloaded card is different than a prepaid one. There are several free services that are easy to use and should work for your issue! Take care.

nonyf, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  5. Izo

Izo Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone know how to get a card? It says a checking account or credit card is needed. Is this new?

Izo, Apr 19, 2008 IP
  6. wwwANONDEBITCARDScom

wwwANONDEBITCARDScom Peon

Best Answers:
    epassporte accounts are difficult to get if your doing it anonymously.

wwwANONDEBITCARDScom, Apr 24, 2008 IP
  7. roger123

roger123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is not difficult to get epassporte card. You first apply for their virtual card using a valid email address. This application is free. You will have your epassporte id then.

Second step - start promoting affiliate products/services which pay by epassporte. Many dating sites including friendfinder, adult goods sites pay by epasssporte. Once you meet the minimum amount requirement by your addiliate program they will load your card. Epassporte will deduct $5 for processing fee. If you have sufficient balance, you can then apply for the plastic card. It needs balance of $35 which will be applied for the card fees.

roger123, Apr 24, 2008 IP
    sikandar likes this.
  8. androomidaa

androomidaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ roger123, i tryid to sign up and during the sign up process they want me to add a verified load mechanism by either a visa card or an US checking account!

Does anyone know whether epassporte gift account can be used as a verified load mechanism during the sign up process?

thanks everyone for your inputs

androomidaa, Apr 29, 2008 IP
  9. roger123

roger123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on which country you live in. For example, if you live in India or Indonesia, you can sign up for a card but can not add a verified load mechanism. In such cases, you should get the money loaded by the affiliate programs you promote.

roger123, May 12, 2008 IP
  10. sikandar

sikandar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your suggestions. I have now applied for epassporte through friendfinder.

sikandar, May 20, 2008 IP
  11. nonyf

nonyf Guest

Best Answers:
    I stated this on this thread earlier and it worked 100% in my case.

A free direct deposit account worked and in my experience qualifies as a "verified load mechanism." Look up "Netspend" or All Access or a preloaded card with a free direct deposit feature. In many cases, preloadable with direct deposit is distinct from "prepaid" debit debit card. If there's a direct deposit number with routing, etc. then you should be able to open an account with no issues. Take care!

nonyf, May 21, 2008 IP
  12. bandarushiva

bandarushiva Peon

Best Answers:
    send to me

bandarushiva, May 21, 2008 IP