1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DJK Makes $48,169.05 on Month in CLickBank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Tellmenow, Apr 22, 2008.

I have been pondering how possible this will be. But I definetly know that this is not a scam. I have know this guy for some years now and he is one of the top internet marketers around the world. I am still trying to figure out the secret behind his earnings. I know it is adwords. But How.

I wrote a funny review about this guy today

Read Read The Funny Review DJK

Tellmenow, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  2. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    awsome thread man!

I too wrote a review on DJK, its crazy you did too.

Heres the link: "www.GTFO!.com"

obv take out the quotes and copy and paste into your favorite browser.

Vene

veneficuz, Apr 22, 2008 IP
  3. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    nah these sites are scams man and the info they give is shit. No-ones gona give away their secrets

Patchkaa, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  4. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    this looser knows nothing about adwords at all. In one email he sent out. It was explaining how he started a new campagin and had only made a $200 profit from spending $2000.

All thier money comes from a list, jv's, and selling crap products like this. I wouldnt belive anything on that sales page, or anything he says.

mohamedd, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  5. slimjim

slimjim Peon

Best Answers:
    mohamedd made a good point.

I have NEVER seen anyone make really good commission from CB without using their own list or leveraging the list of a fellow marketer. Most importantly, all of the ebooks that are being sold now always tell you to create a list, JV, or share the commission with another list owner.

slimjim, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  6. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    well i wouldnt say that you cant make a good commision from CB with out a list. I mean you can, its not immpossible, i know people who spend $200 and get back $1000 with out list building. But you have to understand a few very important things. But definetly the easiest way to profit in my mind is to build a RESPONSIVE list.

7. kakarotoni

kakarotoni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what kind of list are we talking about? A email list to get buyers or a list of words to use on adwords?

kakarotoni, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  8. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible. I think you need a huge list like mentioned for clickbank products to earn that much.

I use Clickbank and PPC and make some nice profit but nothing like DJK.

I do have a client who with my SEO work earns $30,000.00+ per month with Commission Junction however.

Sem-Advance, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  9. WarrenBuffett

WarrenBuffett Peon

Best Answers:
    Out of all the Internet Marketers that claim to earn around $50k per month online, none of them have ever shown proof of their wealth. So I take what they say with a grain of salt.

I do however believe people do earn $50k per month via internet marketing, but they keep to themselves.

WarrenBuffett, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  10. daveed7

daveed7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha can u really make that 100 grand in 6 weeks?..

daveed7, Apr 23, 2008 IP
  11. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    Frank Kern has multiple time made $1 million dollars in a day. but again thats through a very responsive list. He is the one guru which I respect.

12. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    I agree with mohamedd. These "gurus" may know how to make money, but they only know how to make money in a very specific way that only applies to their "make money online" market which is why they aren't very good people to listen to unless maybe you want to get into that same market too (which is already extremely crowded)... I stay away from gurus who only make their money being gurus.

I was in StomperNet and I found Kern to be a good guy. He doesn't seem to BS like most of these other guys. Plus he shows how he makes money selling things that have nothing to do with internet marketing. That's the stuff I'm into. I'm not real into selling to the internet marketing crowd, it feels like cannibalism.

Zibblu, Apr 24, 2008 IP