1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What shud I do?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vip3rGTSr, Apr 16, 2008.

Hi everyone!

I payed 75$ to a DP member for develepmend a script in advanced!

Now 4 months are gone and i did not get the script and he wont refuound the money....

What can I do?

Thanks

vip3r

vip3rGTSr, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  2. _RaZoR_

_RaZoR_ Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion you got to take it as a experience and move on and learn from it, I would say "common sense" springs to mind but that might be a bit too harsh. If you used paypal I'd take it up with them, by the way, why would you leave it 4 months..... Best to move on and never do that again. :)

_RaZoR_, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  3. lock

lock Banned

Best Answers:
    Like above, contact the company who you made mayment through. Also was the iTrader thing involved, could leave feedback there.

lock, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  4. vip3rGTSr

vip3rGTSr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In the 4 months we have spoken every week, and every time he sad: "I work on it." or something like "I send it yesteray to you, did you get it".....

I payed him via paypal, shud i request the money back?

5. Arsenal™

Arsenal™ Banned

Best Answers:
    File a dispute on him if still possible, not sure if your allowed now it's been so long. Maybe letting us know who he is so we don't do future business with them :)

Arsenal™, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  6. newzone

newzone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you waited too much, report it to authorities from his country ( internet issues )

I doubt you can get the money back , was a mistake to wait so long

newzone, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  7. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    If you do an advanced payment there is pretty much nothing you can do apart from harass him a bit. I suggest accepting you've lost $75, thank god it wasn't more and get on with your site. Invest more wisely next time.

Sorry to say so mate.

PlateFish, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  8. vip3rGTSr

Best Answers:
    I sad to him, that he have 24hours to refund the money, or i will start posting on te forum who hi is and how he deal with costumers...

I will wait until the time is up, and then you will see who he is....

Thanks for your help

9. GameOver

GameOver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could try emailing paypal, what was this guys username?

GameOver, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  10. vip3rGTSr

Best Answers:
    Like i sad, he has 24 hours, than i say you his username.

11. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    I am the one who created the script for him when I was working with a mini team that some guy started. I met the guy on Namepros and he would get us jobs. I did that script in a week, and he just recently as of the other day started saying this:

He wanted his money back because he no longer was interested in the script that I made him and that he needed money for a new project. He said this a few days ago. The script was sent to him in January. He said if he didn't get his money, he would go tell everyone how I deal with my customers.

I ignored it because I thought it was ridiculous to request this, but I sent it to the guy (Danny) who started the group and collected the money, last I was aware the guy was thinking about refunding him. Which we all thought was absurd because the work was completed.

I don't want him smearing my name when I didnt do anything to him. He hasnt talked to me since I made the script and gave it to him, I even had the other guy send it to him.

You can't get your money back when you have the script and its been sent to you just because you want to start a new project.

J

12. Arsenal™

Arsenal™ Banned

Best Answers:
    wow viper, how ridiculous can you be, making a threat like that 4 months down the line. The way i see it he created you a script, weather or not you intend to use it is not his problem. He spent the time making it as you requested.

Good man for coming forward and clearing it up masterofdomains. I've also had clients like this, it's really not fair. :)

Arsenal™, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  13. rhoula

rhoula Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guys don't fight over a stupid little thing like this, I created a website for some guy that was supposed to pay me way more than that never saw the money, he even reported me to the website we were communication thru.
    Are you guys going to believe what i said or should you listen to him to.
    Just remember where ever yougo there is good and bad people that's what makes a society.
    I suggest that if you don't get to an agreement that you both divide the loss, the coder keeps 37.50 and the buyer get 37.50 back.
    Love each other don't hate each other.
    Peace

rhoula, Apr 17, 2008 IP
  14. vip3rGTSr

Best Answers:
    I ordered the script in January, and all I was hearing was, that he made the script, but the thing is, i newer saw a screen or a sample, to see it.

Are you wouldn`t be suspicius?

I send to him 3 diferent emails to send the script, i give him ftp acess to my server, i asked him to upload he script to a public server, but he can`t send the script?!?

How can that be,only the script is not made!

And in January when i order the script, nobudy told me i order the script in a company?!?
    All the time i had contact only with masterofdomains106@gmail. , and then after 3 months he sad to me he works in a company, and his boss dont let him to send me a script.

I was patient three months, but now it is over!

vip3rGTSr, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  15. sheilasultani

sheilasultani Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow - 2 totally different versions - you need to just let it go - You only have 45 calender days from date of payment to open a dispute in paypal -

sheilasultani, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  16. kingofsanda

kingofsanda Peon

Best Answers:
    4 months is a long time so you probably will not be able to file a claim through paypal, I don't think there is anything you can to do get your money back. You should learn from this experience and try to avoid making the same mistake in the future.

kingofsanda, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  17. vip3rGTSr

Best Answers:
    Yes this was for me a life time experience! I will newer pay for something in advanced, not the full price!

I just want to say I was not the firs one, who had problems with masterofdomains106@gmail. , so you can think about how he does business!

But I stilkl hope hi is so honest, that he will return the money to me!

vip3rGTSr, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  18. backlinkpal

backlinkpal Peon

Best Answers:
    This tells you not to trust people that easily. You should also tell him to give you a feedback on progress regularly

backlinkpal, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  19. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't Deal With This Guy! He Is A Scammer Who'll Waste Your Time And Try To Get Stuff From You For Free!!

20. vip3rGTSr

Best Answers:
    People as you can see I am not the only guy who had problems with masterofdomains106@gmail. ! You can see this in his iTraider and in other threads.

You can believe me or him, but I have warn you from masterofdomains106@gmail. , stay away from him!

vip3rGTSr, Apr 23, 2008 IP