1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loose Change 911

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guru-seo, Mar 24, 2006.

1. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Personally, I'm of the opinion 911 was a put-up job, equivalent to the burning of the Reichstag, a pivotal moment in Nazi Germany that allowed Hitler to suspend public freedoms and declare a state of emergency within the country.

Politically, I wouldn't say I'm left or right and to be quite blunt about it, I don't care who sits in the Whitehouse or the Senate or the House of Representatives any more than your average American cares who is leader of Britain, France or Germany.

Just the opinion of an outsider looking in.

:)

mcfox, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  2. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thumbs up mcfox, you nailed it right on the head

yo-yo, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  3. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with mcfox as well. :cool:

nOR, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  4. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    One word: sigh!

latehorn, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  5. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh hell no my pc froze again with 10min to go lol... anyone wanna tell me the ending of why US did it? lol All i saw was the insurance to that guy

Seiya, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  6. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    To all jerks that thinks that WTC was a put up job, why in the hell on earth would some arab-looking people agree to play hijackers, capture 5 planes and kill themselfs on the coup? Also nowing, that they will leave the earth with a huge disaster on their neck.

latehorn, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  7. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't expect an answer to that. Apparently they are not even capable of examining the facts of the sources they use to convince themselves otherwise while shouting facts should be investigated!

My offer on page one is still open. One down, three to go. Who's next?

GTech, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  8. nOR

nOR Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not one for conspiracy theory's but I'll go along for sake of argument.

Say there were no terrorists at all on those planes. None of us can prove that there was in fact terrorists aboard. Why not release the flight conversations? Our government has technology to take over the pilots controls and operate the plane remotely.

Say there was terrorists that took over those flights in the air. Why would they agree to do something like this? Because it would have been their honor to be involved in the murders of thousands of Americans. They were dying for what they believed was right.

nOR, Mar 26, 2006 IP
    Crazy_Rob likes this.
  9. GTech

Best Answers:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/08/08/attack/main567436.shtml

GTech, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  10. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why did building 7 fall Gtech when it wasn't hit by any planes?

tesla, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  11. GTech

Best Answers:
    Re-read the first page Tesla where I made the challenge. I welcome a debate, but you have to do your part. It takes no effort to sit and ask question after question. That's not a debate. It puts the entire burden on the person willing to take on the question.

Present your opinion, your argument for why you support it, and the author's arguments (and link(s) to their assertions) you would like to use, like yo-yo did, and I will engage you in a debate. Also, please be sure this is one of the four items from the video.

Thanks.

GTech, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  12. courtney

courtney Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe somebody promised them a cupcake. I'd do almost anything for a frosted chocolate cupcake.

courtney, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  13. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    There was lot's of mobile call's from the airplanes that have confirmed that there was hijackers there.

Yeah, lets co-operate with the US government so they can start a war against us, according to their secret plans.

latehorn, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  14. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Go read. Cell phones didn't work in airplanes at those altitudes. The phones were not real.

What was it that saddam did? Oh, pay your family $100,000 if you suicide bomb? I wonder how much the US Government could afford to pay your family for your help? :cool:

yo-yo, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  15. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    What kinds of altitudes are you talking about? The planes flew very on a very low altitude.

Seriously, stop take the crack! You don't have any proofs for this. If this would be true then I'm sure that there would be some non-made-up gossip about it. Considering all famelies that will say, No thanks!

BTW.. pretty smart by Bush to attempt destroying pentagon ;)

16. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The conspiracy theory doesn't take grip with me as well, but I listen and check carefully these therories or findings too.
    Indeed many questions are unanswered and that makes it a bit difficult to cut off any doubts.

I do believe, in case that it was an "insider job", that there are(woul be) enough locals supporting it without any doubt, even some top brass.

I've talked to many so called "retired" agents and in many ways many are still active, not legally though. I do know that this has caused the United States Government quite a big headache perhaps until now. I learned also that some, maybe all, agencies changed their system so that nobody has enough info and/or connection to work independently alone.
    Lastley, I do believe when conspiracy theory works out then surely with some of these halfbaken insiders supporting knowlegde and details to the project, but still then the head is missing. It needs someone to contuct the whole terrorist act.

Go, and find out.

Arnie, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  17. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You asked:
    I gave an example answer. Don't ask questions you don't want answer to genious. :rolleyes:

Yeh, pretty smart of those arabs to fly around in a complete extra circle (out of their way and tough to do) just to hit the 1 side of the pentagon that was empty :rolleyes: :eek:

yo-yo, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  18. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Who said that I didn't wanted an answer? I was actually waiting for it to come. Although I answered you back(if you didn't notice).
    How do you that it was empty?

19. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
  20. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Wedge 1, as the area is referred to, began renovation in 1998. A phased move-in of tenants began in February 2000, with the last tenant move-in completed February 6, 2003.