1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Affilaite Marketing 2.0

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by NickE83, Apr 21, 2008.

:eek:I believe the next trend in affiiliate markeing is now truly here and well embeded into the industry.

That trend is what i like to call the "guru hand hold". This is all about the way that all the latest big gurus products and even some of the lesser know Imers are developing systems with the basis of "training" the customer in the exact ways to make money with developing a product and then learning how to JV, and all the rest of it that comes with product development.

Personally I think this is going to be a very healthy thing for the industry, I think it will raise the standards of what people expect to be getting. I know it has for me.;)

NickE83, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  2. BWDOW

BWDOW Guest

Best Answers:
    What is JV?

BWDOW, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  3. iapetos

iapetos Active Member

Best Answers:
    iapetos, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  4. experienceadvertising

experienceadvertising Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I person take up that type of hand holding with my affiliate management. I like nothing more than explain to new affiliates how to grab the links in CJ or Linkshare and how to post the banner code to their site or blog. I personally don't get in the JV thing, but I think that mentoring affiliates is a great thing...

experienceadvertising, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  5. modeep123

modeep123 Peon

Best Answers:
    How do you Joint Venture?

modeep123, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  6. jasonb25

jasonb25 Member

Best Answers:
    To get a joint venture working all you have to do is ask a fellow webmaster if they would like to have a JV with you. You might not have any luck with the bigger names around but there is that chance they will take you on.

jasonb25, Apr 21, 2008 IP
  7. ManicMan

ManicMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes i spend a great deal of my time teaching new affiliates how to advertise & introduce them to affiliate marketing. Feels good when they start bringing in all the signups. :)

ManicMan, Apr 21, 2008 IP