1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this practice ok?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Yankee85, Apr 20, 2008.

Can I put in my signature the same website twice, but with different keyords for the anchor? Is this ok as DP rules are concerned, or link building practice?

I mean, I want to put two links to one webpage: one link with a keyword, one link with another keyword.

Thanks!

Yankee85, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  2. kg_lew

kg_lew Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't really see the point to this... because sig links dont really help PR much... the best thing about sig links is that forum members are likely to click them if you post good relevant info and become helpful on the forum... having more than one link to the same thing will be a waste of sig link space.

kg_lew, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  3. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    agree that this would be a waste of sig space but forum sigs are great for helping get your site indexed and theming the anchor text can go a long way for a specific search phrase you are going for. I just went from #80 >> #3 in a week by getting someone's sig for a key phrase.

PR is a worthless matrix and traffic from the sigs are very minimal .. just forget about those benefits, they are non-existent.

ErectADirectory, Apr 20, 2008 IP
    Yankee85 likes this.
  4. Yankee85

Yankee85 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys!

Yankee85, Apr 21, 2008 IP