1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Attn: 600 USD Project needs to be completed ASAP!

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Xplicit.Syrian, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Xplicit.Syrian

Xplicit.Syrian Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I agree with you, I will only hire those with high positive Itrade.I guess that will leave out C4st and ErectAdirectory.

I will pay down-payment for people with High Itrade.

Xplicit.Syrian, Apr 20, 2008 IP
  2. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Now you take cheap shots at me!!! WTF

I don't earn my money from dp and really don't care about itraders ... it's like measuring traffic using alexa. It's easily forged. For instance, someone can give itraders for doing forum posting or css templating. Does that really make them a good programmer?

Besides you've got 0 itrader, surely you don't hold that much stock in that little widget do you?

Also please remind me when I applied for the job. Any PM's? Any post? Nope, I wouldn't do business the way you are proposing it. Besides I've got my next few weeks booked solid (just like a good programmer should) and wouldn't do your job because of the attitude you've shared with us all.

Shake it off man. Keep you head up and realize that everyone is NOT out to get you. Trust me when I say you will get nowhere in life like this.

ErectADirectory, Apr 20, 2008 IP