1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Leads & Sales

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Nokia999, Mar 24, 2006.

Azzoogle is good because of CPA ads.
    Is it same as pay per lead ?
    How is it different from pay per sale ?

Nokia999, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  2. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    CPA means cost per acquisition.

Pay per lead and pay per sale are both CPA models. One (the pay per lead) just requires the user to enter info or something (non monetary). The other (the pay per sale) requires money to be paid to the advertiser for commission to be paid to the affiliate.

Alteast that is how I understand it. I could be wrong... (which isn't uncommon)....:p

MattEvers, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  3. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes pay per lead programs are a really easy way to make some extra cash. Very often the user is only required to enter 1 field like an email or zip code and in exchange the WM gets a couple of dollars.
    My income from pay per lead is way higher then adsence and i would surely recommend it to all WM

In case you are interested in joining a few Pay per lead network sites check out this url with all my favorites listed: http://www.extrafreebies.com/webmasterfreebies.php

girl, Mar 24, 2006 IP
    Mong likes this.
  4. Nokia999

Nokia999 Guest

Best Answers:

Why seller would pay for entering only non-monetary information ? :rolleyes:

Nokia999, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  5. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:
    a seller pays for enterering non monetary information, simply because

(1) very often obtaining the clients email / adress is enough to be able to contact them further

(2) he has worked his ratios well and knows that out of every eg 10 leads, he will be able to get 1 successful client. And he is willing to pay per lead simply because more people are ready to promote pay per lead offers other then pay per sale.

(3) a lead can also be requesting a free trial which binds the client to reorder the product if they like it. They can obviously cancel when they wish but the seller would know that people who got their free trial are likely to keep on buying the usually overpriced product.

Personally i find pay per lead very lucrative and would be willing to help all those interested in starting to use these pay per lead networks. A list of pay per lead networks can be obtained from my previous post above.

girl, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  6. Nokia999

Nokia999 Guest

Best Answers:
    Which is reliable CPA website ?
    where i can find bunch of cpa ads?

Nokia999, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  7. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Azoogle is the biggest and many affiliates here have had good results.

They also are going to be one of my 5 Star Clients starting next week, so I will be able to help or get answers if you ever need it.

"Why seller would pay for entering only non-monetary information ?"

Common pay per lead programs are mortgage loans or insurance. The company is paying for a LEAD to a prospect that could possibly turn into a sale.

Other types of CPA offers are pure FREEBIES to the consumer. Win a free ipod, win a vacation, free screensavers - these are free to the consumer so have high conversions, but low payouts. The reason the merchant would pay for a freebie is they are colleting the contact info to build their list, sell email addresses, or upsell to other offers later.

5starAffiliates, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  8. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:

here you can find a list of the top CPA network affilite sites I work with

http://www.extrafreebies.com/webmasterfreebies.php

Each network site will have hundreds of offers you can promote to your visitors. If you need any help signing up and getting approved PM me and I will help you out.

girl, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  9. Nokia999

Nokia999 Guest

Best Answers:
    At last why these advertisers don't pay for adwords ?
    I think CPC in adwords will benefit them?

Nokia999, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  10. girl

girl Active Member

Best Answers:
    the advertisers pay per lead.....an adwords click will not necessarily result in a lead

girl, Mar 27, 2006 IP