1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

This should be against forum rules

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by melbel, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=802254

Threads like these where they mention other people sites and say "help them get banned." It's obvious that these users are trying to click bomb other people.
    Can't it be made against forum rules to mention other users sites in relation to their Ad Sense ads?

melbel, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If you think anything wrong in posted thread here at DP then just use 'Report Post' button :rolleyes:

DON.

deluxdon, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  3. melbel

melbel Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I usually do, but I just think this should be made a policy because I see it all the time and it's usually someone trying to get someone click bombed. Usually it's their "good friend." However, not in this case. Instead of creating a thread here on DP where users will go to that site and gawk at the problem with their ads creating false impressions with Ad Sense and even clicks, users should be told to report the sites to Google.

melbel, Apr 18, 2008 IP
  4. Notting

Notting Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That thread isnt suggesting anyone click bombs anyones. You just misread between the lines....

Notting, Apr 18, 2008 IP
    JoyGoRound likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.